😉Monday!😂

🥰Aurora🥰

I

It's finally Monday! Currently 5:18 in the morning because for some reason that's just what time I woke up.. sadly. But it does give me time to make sure I'm actually ready and not half dead looking.

I start off with a shower. Making sure to use my lavender shampoo. I rinse the shampoo out and put in the lavender conditioner. Rinsing most of that out. I like to leave a little bit of conditioner in to make it easier to brush through after the shower and once it's dry.

I then put my lavender body wash on my light purple loofah. After I'm finished, I hop out and get dressed. I put on a white long sleeve crop top and a white skirt to go with it.

I felt cute today so

I felt cute today so.. I curled my hair added some necklaces and bracelets. And I was finished. It was only 6:46. So I went out of my room and down to the kitchen. I made eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy with orange juice to drink. Obviously it's not all for me!

I made two plates and put them on the table I then grabbed two cups and poured orange juice in them. I then put those next to the plates as well. There was spoons and forks on each side of the plate with the napkin under the plate.

I went upstairs to James's room and knocked because 1 he's still my teacher, 2 because it's polite and 3 he's a man and you never know what there doing.

After like 2 minutes of me standing there, I finally opened the door because there was no sounds.. like at all. I opened the door to find him still ASLEEP!!! WTF? WERE GONNA BE LATE!

"JAMES DAMON, GET UP RIGHT NOW." I tell at the top of my lungs. Good thing he doesn't really have neighbors.

He immediately jumped up looking so scared. I started laughing my ass off. Literally, I was on the ground holding my stomach dying of laughter.

🥵James🥵

'SCOREEE!!! The crowd was wild. Everyone was screaming and laughing everywhere. Some were disappointed that the other football team didn't make it. But me, I was in cloud nine. I was so happy. My fav-

"JAMES DAMON GET UP RIGHT NOW." I hear someone yell at me causing me to jump up out of bed scared. I turn my head frantically to see Aurora holding her stomach dying of laughter on the carpeted floor.

I roll my eyes at her childish actions but if I'm being honest, she looks really adorable right now.

"Why.. why did you wake me up like that?" I ask

"Be.. because, we would've been late to school.

She replied back to me hiccuping at the beginning trying to control her laughter.