Dream and chilling

🥰Aurora🥰

(Later on into the Saturday 7:03 A.M.)

I turn over to see that it's 7:03 in the morning. So I've been asleep for about 5 hours. I turn so I'm facing the ceiling.

I groan loudly because honestly it's way too early to be up on a saturday. I don't even know what to do today. It's technically my first actual day living with my teacher. I wonder what he does on a normal day when he doesn't have work.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and put body lotion all over my body because why not?

I walk out of the bathroom and open my bedroom door and walk downstairs. I go into the living room and start to make waffles. I like waffles more than pancakes.

Once the waffles are done, I put syrup on it and hop onto the barstool. I started eating. Should I have made James some? I mean if he wants some I could do it later when I see him. Or he could make it himself..

After I was done. I put the plate in the sink and rinse it off. I then put it into the dishwasher. I walk out of the kitchen to do some looking around.

I walk down the hallway and hear grunting. So, I follow the noise to a slightly open door. I push the door open a little bit to see what's in there.

It's a gym. I turn my head to the corner to see James punching a punching bag. His knuckles are bruised. And sweat was pouring off of him everywhere. Well, from what I could see.

I lean on the door and just watch him. Creepy? Oh well! He looks hot right now. I know, he's my teacher. I'm just looking, I could do worse.

He turns his head to the door I guess sensing someone was there. He looks at me and then a smirk comes onto his face.

A smirk? Why is he smirking?

"What?" I ask confused as to why he's smirking.

He raises his eyebrows at me and says "What? Seriously, you're the one standing in the doorway watching me."

A small blush comes onto my face as I look away from him.

" Right.. sorry. Um- do you want waffles or something to eat for breakfast? " I ask

" No, I already ate but thank you. " He replies back

I give him a simple nod and walk away.

**

It's been a couple hours now. It's now 4:15 P. M. I'm already tired again. I haven't done much. I've been cleaning a little. Meaning doing my laundry because the rest of the house is clean. It's amazing how it's so clean.

Like most boys rooms and stuff are dirty right?

James has made small talk here and there which is kinda annoying but it's fine because at least we're talking right?

"Aurora?" I hear someone call for me so I turn my head to see James looking at me curiously.

"What?" I ask