The Beginning Of A New Life

🥰Aurora🥰

I can't believe I'm living with my teacher. His house looks amazing. I mean I don't know if I could call it a house, but fuck. It looks amazing. It's mostly black on the outside and inside. It's beautiful though.

Black is one of my favorite colors. I don't like vibrant things. When people are too happy it's weird because life can't be that good. That's why most my smiles are fake. Ever since my dad started hitting me, I have faked every laugh and every smile.

In the beginning, my dad was nice.. kinda. But he never hit me until one day when I got home from school. It was like he was possessed or something. I don't know but I was so scared. I'm not really scared of anything. I've never really had a reason to. My father was all I was scared of. I didn't care if people left me, because they always do. I'm scared of dying, I've tried to kill myself multiple times. Sometimes, life is just too much. So, instead of killing myself. I started cutting myself.

I made sure it wasn't noticable, I cut on my inner thigh. You know how Ginny burns herself on the inner thigh? Well instead of burning I cut. (Ginny and Georgia)

I walked to 'my room. '

It was just as beautiful. It was whit and grey mostly. The bed was kinda low to the ground, but I looks so comfortable. The room is Soo much bigger than the one at my 'dads' house. Well, old house considering his new place is gonna be prison. There was a vanity place on the other end of the room and then then there was a door next to the vanity area. Probably the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom to see it's almost bigger than the entire room

I walk into the bathroom to see it's almost bigger than the entire room. It's all so beautiful. It's like Mr. Damon knew I didn't like bright colors.

I start taking off all my clothes and get into the shower. I turn on the hot water, turning no cold water on because I love when my showers burn my skin. I immediately felt my muscles relax as soon as the hot water touches my skin. I let out a soft moan as the water goes down my body. I grab my lavender shampoo and massage it into my scalp. It feels so good. And if you don't like the smell of lavender then your weird.

I wash out all the shampoo and grab the conditioner. As I massage it into my hair. I grab my hair band and throw my hair up into a messy bun which is harder than you think considering my hair is wet. But it was easier since I had conditioner in my hair.

I grab my razor and start shaving my body. I hate hair. I don't like hair on my body unless it's my hair on my head, eyebrows and arms. And that's only because the hair on my arms are blonde so it's hard to be seen. I hate it everywhere else though.

After I was done shaving, I washed my body and then got all the conditioner out of my hair.

I stepped out of the shower and dried my body off and then my hair. I walk to my closet and got out a black tank top and a pair of night pants, it had like a blue ish black color on it and a grey color on it. It's so comfortable.

I also slip on a pair of black fuzzy socks because my feet get cold at night

I also slip on a pair of black fuzzy socks because my feet get cold at night. That and I love fuzzy socks. Call me weird or crazy but I honestly can't sleep without them.

I dry my hair with the towel and start brushing through it. It went down to lower back. I love my hair more than anything else. My hair and eyes are my favorite thing about me.

I jump I to my bed and felt my body relax into the bed. After a couple minutes, I fell asleep.

**

🥵James Damon🥵

I was laying on my bed thinking about my decision to let my student live with me. I don't know what I was thinking. If we get cought we're gonna be in so much trouble. But, I couldn't help myself. The moment I first saw here I was drawn to her. It was like fate brought us together.

I was beyond pissed when I found out about what her father was doing to her. She's so sweet. I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt her.

She has so much going on in her life. She gets made fun of because she 'killed' her mom which is bullshit because she didn't. Things happen and you can't do anything about it. She shouldn't be blamed for what happen to her mom it's not her fault that her or her moms fault that she couldn't handle the pain when she was giving birth to her. All her life she's been blamed. All her life she's been bullied for something she didn't do. Killing someone is when you purposely take someone's life.

Her dad beat her because of it. Her family hates her because they all balme her. People at school make fun of her when if the were in here shoes, they would've fell the first step they took. Aurora is strong as fuck to handle all the shit she's had to put up with.

I get up out of bed and quietly walk out of my room. Aurora's room in right across from mine so I quietly walk over to her room and carefully open her door. She lay there sound asleep with her mouth slightly parted. She looks so peaceful. Like she doesn't have a care in the world. Like she doesn't have to worry about anything.

I close her door softly so I don't wake her up and walk downstairs to the kitchen and get a glass of water. After I was done with the water I walk back to my room quietly and close the door.

I go over to my bed and lay down. I fall asleep soon after. The last thing on my mind was Aurora's beautiful sleeping face.

____________

Hey! I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been sick for a week and a couple days and it sucked. I'm just now starting to get over it.

Schools kept me busy too. So many tests lately. Are y'all good at math? Cuz I'm not. 😂 Its my worst subject and also so boring.

Have a goodnight/day! 🥰