2 Months Later

🥰Aurora🥰
(2 months later)

It's been two months, I've been living with James for 2 months. In those two months, Kate moved schools. She's now going to Jefferson High in Arizona. We all miss her, but her family wouldn't let her stay. Nate and Amara started dating along with Madeline and Liam. Liam and Nate are like brothers to me while Amara and Madeline are basically my sister's.

As for me and James. We started a secret relationship, the night we went home 2 months ago, he kissed me and I kissed him back. Our relationship just happened basically. Chelsea and her goons, are still rude and snobby. Chelsea still thinks she's all that. While everyone else just follows her. She's still captain of the cheerleaders some how. They got a new best friend Ivy. She very pretty, some say she's prettier than Chelsea. But don't let her looks fool you, she's honestly meaner than Chelsea in a way.

Nate is captain of the football team while Liam is captain of the Basketball team. Some people say that the football and basketball team should be enemies but that's the complete opposite here. They're all best friends. Or at least get along.

Oh yea, and there's also a new teacher. His name is Leonardo, but he makes us call him Leo. The funny thing is, his zodiac is also a Leo. Haha! That's probably why his parents named him that. But who knows? He's actually a really fun teacher. He switched to my English class. So he's my new English teacher. Hes also the football teams coach. So some people (the football team) calls him coach Leo. It sounds weird to me, but I guess it just clicked to them.

I'm currently sitting at a cafè because I needed time alone and to think about the past couple of months. So let's see what I can catch y'all up on even more. Ah..

Me and James have been together for 2 months now if you haven't already figured that out. I did give him my virginity after the first month, I know what your thinking, your stupid, who does that? Your a hoe.

Well, I got that feeling like it was just right. I love him, and he loves me. He's honestly amazing.. in everything he does. No one knows we're in a relationship. Not even Madeline. I say her because I've known her the longest out of all of them. But I can't tell anyone because it would put me and James in danger. Meaning he could lose his job and I could be kicked out. He wouldn't go to jail because I'm of age so that's a plus.

Um... Amara and Liam, there so cute. Liam is so sweet, honestly if I wasn't with James or if Amara wasn't with Liam I'd try my best to get with him. He just fun to be around. But James is better in all ways. Apart of me thinks I've always loved James from the moment I saw him. But then again, who knows.

OMG, I can't believe I forgot to tell your this. But my dad got out of jail. I had to get a restraining order against him because he kept trying to get me. He actually did beat me a couple weeks ago when he finally got ahold of me. But it's all healed now and he escaped. I haven't heard nor have I seen him in awhile. When James found him beating me, it's like he wasn't even there anymore. He almost killed my father. Not that he doesn't deserve it but still. That you can go to jail for, maybe even prison and I didn't need that.

___________________

(3 hours later)

I'm finally home again! James is with Leo at a bar. They've become very close. Not in a gay way, he's like one of the homies. (😂 Y'all I'm sorry I laughed writing that)

But anyway, I'm making dinner because I'm freaking starving. I'm also on my period! 😭 (I added that bc I started mine today sadly.) I'm making a pasta, I'm not sure what kind but I'm making it because why not? That and it is my favorite food. I've learned that James likes Chinese, Tacos and Pizza the most. He likes pasta too so that's a good thing. Cuz if he didn't that's a red flag... Jk.. not really. Like how can you not like pasta?

I really wish I could tell one of my friends because it's really stressful keeps a secret like this.

Dinners done now and James walked through the door a couple minutes ago. Surprisingly, he's not drunk. This man knows how to hold his alcohol.

After dinner, there getting ready for bed now.

James passed out an hour ago, thankfully he took a shower before hand. He told me he loved me and goodnight. He also said he really loved dinner.

I just got out of the shower and the bathroom smells like lavender now. Which is better than sh- never mind. I loved lavender. It smells Soo good.

I got into bed and fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed. Lol ve you bye

Have a good day I'm sorry I'm being rushed.