;01

clothes

"Marshall wheres my notebook? You had it last

"Marshall wheres my notebook? You had it last."  I flipped through the pages of my sketchbook and found the page I was looking for.

"Sorry It's in my room, I will be right back." Marshall went to his room while I sharpened my pencil.

I heard the door open and I looked up to see Spider and Lo'ak.

"Hi guys!" I waved at them and Spider sat on my bed. Lo'ak stood and looked around my room.

"Hi Anila" Spider made himself comfortable on my bed. "Wow, Anila your room looks more cooler every time I come in here." Lo'ak looked at all my tapestries the scientists gave me when they came back from earth. I smiled and put down my pencil.

"Thank you, what are you guys doing here?" Spider looked up from tracing my big constellation comforter.

"We just wanted to hang out." He got up and looked in my drawers full of clothes. "Spider what are you doing? Have you finally decided to get human clothes?"

"Haha. No um. Can I pick your outfit?" Lo'ak looked at my shoes on the floor by my small closet.

"Woah! Human feet are so tiny." He put his foot beside my shoe and compared them.

I laughed at him and looked back at Spider. He was already looking at me with a grin on his face.

"Sure Spider you can pick my outfit. For today." He smiled and looked for a shirt in the top drawer. He chose a red and black t shirt and dark blue faded jeans with crosses on the back pockets.

"We can leave while you change. Let's go man." Spider pressed the button to open the door and him and Lo'ak waited outside on the bench.

With Lo'ak and Spider

"Bro just be calm. Try breathing and not holding your breath." Lo'ak was telling Spider.

"I try but the way she holds eye contact when talking to me makes me feel weird. Like good weird, I can feel it in my stomach." He takes a deep breath and traces the arm of the bench.

"I'm telling you just tell Anila" Lo'ak looked toward Spider. "No way man! I don't want our friendship to be ruined if I mess up!"

Lo'ak rolled his eyes and stood up. "If I were you, I would tell her. Anila is the nicest person in the lab, you can't ruin anything with her."

The door opened and there was Anila. She hung halfway out the doorway and held eye contact with Spider.

"Spider can you help me pick out hair clips? He felt his cheeks heat up and he felt both Anila and Lo'aks gaze on him. "Um yeah. Yeah I can help you." Lo'ak smiled and shook his head.

Anila smiled and walked to her room with Spider right behind her. There was a box full of hair accessories on her desk.

"Woah you have a lot of hair stuff."  He picked up 2 hair clips that were stars and they were red. 

"What about these things?" He held them up to Anila and she smiled and grabbed them. "Sure!" She sat down on her desk chair and grabbed a circle mirror.

"Where do you wanna go after this?" Anila put the clips in her hair, grabbed Spiders hand and grabbed her book then led him out the door.

"Let's go to the river but take a different route." Spider looked at Lo'ak who was still on the bench.

"Let's do it."

Once we were at the river Lo'ak jumped in the water. I went to find a tree by the water to read my book.

Spider jumped in next and when they resurfaced they looked towards me. "Anila come swim!" Lo'ak splashed a little bit of water toward the girl sitting on the ground with her back against the tree.

"I can't Lo'ak, I don't have a bathing suit on." She opened her book to her page and started reading.

"Just swim in your underwear." Lo'ak suggested. Anila looked up from her book toward the blue boy in the water.

"No way!" Anila yelled in shock. Spider blushed at the thought of Anila in her under garments. "You will be under the water we wont see anything excpet your shoulders and face!"

"I will swim with you boys tomorrow. I'll make sure I have my bathing suit, okay?" She went back to her book while Lo'ak nodded his head.

"Spider, wanna play marco polo?" Lo'ak looked towards Spider and nudged his shoulder. Spider stopped gazing at Anila and focused on Lo'ak.

"Huh?" Spider was confused on what he said as he looked at his bestfriend. Lo'ak sighed and shook his head. "Bro just tell her already. You liked her ever since you were 8."

Spider looked at the water. "I'm gonna admit it. I'm scared to." Lo'ak looked at his human bestfriend. "I can help you with what to say, but play this game with me."

K speaks!

First chapter done! I plan to update every day and hopefully I stick to it. This is my first ever book and leave suggestions on how to make it better, if you want. I hope you stick with me until the end of this book.

The next chapter will have some tension in it so be prepared😋😋