;06

cartwheels

Anila loved everything about Spider

Anila loved everything about Spider. His eyes. His body. His hair. His voice. His manners. Just everything. She never wanted to be away from him.

She wanted to make something for Spider since he always gives her stuff.

Anila was pressing the flowers in her sketch book so she could make a picture for Spider. She was pressing the flowers in the middle and making it look like a bouquet.

She used a ruler and drew a thick red line in a square shape around it. She peeled off gold metallic stickers that were numbers.

She put ''04.24.69" and drew some pink hearts. She held up her almost-finished art. She thought about what more to add.

She heard her door open and looked up. Norm was standing there eating a blue sprinkled donut.

With his mouth full he said, "What's that?" He pointed his finger toward the paper. She let it drop and covered it with her study papers that were on her desk.

"Something you can't know." She got up and grabbed all the papers and stuffed them in her top drawer.

"It had hearts and flowers on it. Who's it for?" Norm was leaning on the door and had a smirk on his face.

"Nobody I was just- nevermind, Norm get out." She buried her face in her hands. He shut her door and walked over to her.

"I won't tell anybody. Who is it?" He was looking at all her books on the shelf next to her bed.

"Don't tell anyone. Not even Marshall." She pointed at Norm who nodded. "Or Jake." She watched as he set down the book he picked up and dramatically sighed.

"Fine. Tell me now." He sat down on her bed next to her. Anila got up and grabbed the paper.

She handed it to him. He read it and he looked at the back that said 'Anila & Spider'. His mouth opened in surprise.

"Wow. I knew he liked you but I thought you would've rejected him." He watched as her face dropped and his lips curled up as he burst into laughter.

She grabbed the paper and shoved him off her bed. "Okay get out now Norm. Your donut crumbs are getting on my blanket."

He shook his head and opened the door. "Oh hey Spider. Anila wants to show you something." He slipped past Spider and shoved him into my room.

Spider turned to look at Norm but he shut the door in his face.

"Oh- Okay". He turned back around and walked towards me and grabbed the paper in her hands.

His face lit up and he made eye contact with Anila. He smiled and took off his breathing mask.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned in. Their lips connected and Anila's stomach was doing cartwheels.

Anila was the most beautiful girl Spider ever laid eyes on. Sure he thought a couple other Na'vi girls were pretty but that would never be possible.

To him Anila tops them all. That will never change and Spider lived by that. Even though he grew up without a mother, he knows how to treat a woman.

Anila hit the jackpot with Spider. She never would've thought he liked her back. He was mostly silent towards her after they drifted into different cliques.

When Spider pulled away he saw Anila's eyes sparkling with passion. He thought her eyes were perfect. He thinks everything about her is perfect. He would not change a thing about Anila.

K speaks!

omg im so sorry for disappearing. this was just a little mini chapter since i havent updated in awhile. i wrote from the kissing part to now while high so sorry if it sucks. im going to try update another chapter today or tomorrow but if i cant i am really sorry!!

not proof read!