;03

eclipse I

Spider was just waking up when he saw Anila on her desk chair, brushing her wet hair

Spider was just waking up when he saw Anila on her desk chair, brushing her wet hair. He opened his eyes more and he was in her bed.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Goodmorning Spider." Anila was finished untangling her hair so she got up and picked some clothes out of her dresser.

"Morning.."

Spider layed back down and put his hands under his head. Anila sat down on the egde of the bed and held up 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts.

"Can you help me pick an outfit?" Anila laid the clothes out on the bed. Spider sat up and examined the clothes.

He picked the navy blue shirt with 'playboy' on it in white words. He picked grey jeans with black stars lined up on both sides.

"No belt.." Spider laid back down, pulled the blanket over his head and turned towards the wall so Anila can change, and also because he wanted to sleep more.

"Can you get out while I change?" Anila put the clothes she wasn't gonna wear back inside the drawers they were in.

"My eyes are closed and I'm turned to the wall.." Spider is tired for a long time after he wakes up. Always.

"Fine." Anila took off her tanktop and slipped on her shirt real quick. She did the same with her pants. "Okay I'm done."

Spider didnt move of course. He just laid still. "Can I sleep in here for a little bit?"  Spider took the blanket off his head.

"I don't mind." Anila put on her socks and put on 2 of her favourite necklaces. A silver chain that her favourite scientist gave her.

She was like a mother to Anila. She was her moms bestfriend. She basically took over but told Anila not to call her 'mom' because she doesnt want to take her moms role, since her mother died.

She says "Your mother is honoured with you as her daughter and you are honoured with her as your mother."

The other neclace is a silver heart with jewels around it. It was her mother's necklace. After she died, Marshall came to tell her the news and give her the necklace.

Anila took out her book and started reading. Her goal was to finish the book by lunchtime. Spider was still sleeping. He was by the wall and Anila was on her stomach on the edge of the bed while reading her book.

He rolled over onto his other side and he opened his eyes a little. Anila flipped her page and looked at Spider. "Are you finally up?" Anila smiled and put her bookmark in and closed her book.

"I think so." He started stretching and Anila got off the bed. "Do you know what's for lunch?" Spider sat up and examined the rocks that Anila liked to collect.

"Um I'm not sure, do you wanna come with me and check?" Anila opened the door and Spider s and followed her through the hallway.

"Goodmorning Marshall!" Anila said as when she turned the corner to the kitchen and dining room. "Goodmorning guys."

Marshall was sitting at the dining table reading his text book and writing notes in his journal. "Do you know what's for lunch?" Anila drummed her fingers on the edge of the table.

"I think peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with yogurt and oranges." He started reading again. "Okay whos making it?"

"Me, I'm getting up in a second." Marshall closed his notebook and textbook and walked to counter in the kitchen.

Spider sat down at the table, he twirled his blonde hair in between his fingers.

"Hey Anila, uh do you wanna come with me to the cliff later? I'm gonna watch the eclipse tonight." Spider looked towards Anila.

"Sure, tell me when your going to leave." Anila kicked her feet under the table, while Spider planned how he was gonna tell Anila about his weird feelings.

He prayed she felt the same way and she did. Anila Xepher felt something for the Socorro boy.

K speaks!

Omg im sorry I forgot to update for the past 2 days but Im making another chapter to make up for yesterday

This is part one of eclipse and part 2 will come out either tonight or tomorrow.

thank you for reading this far!
not proof read so sorry for that also.