;07

gone

"Anila, get your mask and shoes! We are gonna go to the battlefield!" Spider said while running into Anila's room with excitement

"What? Norm is going to kill us!" Anila set her book down. He grabbed her shoes and a sweater from her closet. He handed them to her and grabbed her oxygen mask.

"Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuk are waiting!" He left her room and went to grab Kiri from the room where her mother was kept.

"Those boys are stupid.." Anila shook her head while putting her arms through her sweater sleeves.

•••

The 4 teenagers and one child were running through the forest. "Tuk hurry up!" Lo'ak and Spider were racing. "I'm hurrying meanie!" Tuk whined while running between Anila and Kiri.

Kiri grabbed Tuktirey and ran faster while holding Anila's hand. Spider looked back and saw Anila basically being dragged through the bushes surrounding them.

He ran back and grabbed her other hand. Kiri let go and put down Tuk. Lo'ak pointed through an opening in a bush.

"Dude that's where my dad and your dad fought." Lo'ak started to walk further towards the broke-down aircraft until we saw Avatar men with loaded weapons and armour.

"Dude get back here!" Spider whisper shouted to Lo'ak. Lo'ak lifted his hand to his throat to contact his dad: Jake Sully.

"This is eagle eye, we've spotted Avatars at the old battlefield." He watched intently as they talking in English.

Tuk hid behind Kiri and hugged her leg. "Kiri I'm scared." She looked up at Kiri. She carressed her hair and looked at Lo'ak who was still speaking to his father.

"Me, Spider, Kiri, Anila.. and Tuk." He closed his eyes and waiting for his fathers response. "Okay sir." He turned around and informed us we have to leave.

"Guys my dad said we have to leave now." He broke into a run and we followed after him. When we went around a tree 2 Avatar men stepped into our way.

Tuk whimpered and hugged Kiri. Spider grabbed my hand and pulled me back but we bumped into 2 more Avatars. We turned around and one grabbed me and he pulled the roots of my hair to keep me down.

Another pulled Spider and held his arms together so he couldn't fight back. The tallest one and I'm guessing the leader, was roughly holding Lo'ak's queue.

One of them grabbed Kiri and Tuk by the start of their braids and pulled their head back. Tuk started breathing heavy and her eyes got watery.

"Where is Jake Sully?" The tallest one demanded. He tugged on Lo'ak's braid and he hissed in pain.

He said a sentence in Na'vi that made the tall man mad. He tugged on it harder and Lo'ak hissed.

"Show me your fingers." Lo'ak rolled his eyes and gave him 2 middle fingers. I stifled a laugh but the man holding onto my hair pulled me up then dropped me back to my knees.

"Ow! Stop it!" I digged my nails in his hand to try make him let go but he just tightened his grip. "Leave her alone!" Spider yelled from where he was being held back.

"Stop please, your hurting me!" Tuk was crying and holding Kiri's hand. Lo'ak turned to his sisters and his eyes filled with anger.

It started to rain and they still weren't letting us go. Tuk stopped crying long ago but her eyes were still watery.

Suddenly we heard Neytiri's calls to her children. They tried to turn their heads to the noise but they were roughly pulled back.

Spider wasn't being held anymore but he was blocked from reaching us. We heard a thud and two other small thuds. Tuk and Kiri got up and hid behind a tree before another Avatar could grab them.

Gun started firing and I got shoved on the ground. I felt someone lift me from the ground and Spider grabbed my hand.

"Come on!" We started running and Tuk, Kiri, and Lo'ak were up ahead. Neytiri was behind a tree putting another arrow in her bow.

We got onto a fallen down tree and had to run across it. Spider jumped over something and I didn't see it. My foot got stuck under a root and I fell off the tree.

"Anila!" Spider jumped after me and we both rolled and got hit by thorns and branches.

"Spider!" I got up and felt a pulsating pain in my right thigh. He was laying on the ground getting up. "Anila! We have to find the others!"

He grabbed my hand and we ran toward the village. Gunshots were heard behind us and Spider pulled me to run infront of him.

I heard Spider grunt behind me. He let go of my hand and I turned around. "Spider!" I got grabbed by a different Avatar and he held his gun to my head.

"Your coming with us."

K speaks!

LMFAO i feel like this book is getting worse every chapter💀💀

I wanted to follow the story line of the movie since it would be easier but its actually kinda hard. Anyways guess who is high again☺️☺️

Sorry if this sucked major ass. I will try make it better and next update will be on Tuesday or Wednesday because im starting to get writers block and have to think for a couple days about whats gonna happen in the next couple of chapters.

Anyways thank you for reading and I will see you next chapter!

not proof read!