𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 || Sal x Male Reader

(𝐀/𝐍 - 𝐓𝐖: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚)

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐥 had decided to head to the mall together since you both didn't have to work. You both chatted all the way there, the peacefulness never leaving the both of you. His hands unconsciously reached yours, intertwining and holding lovingly. Feeling a bit childish, you slowly started to swing your intertwined hands. He could only laugh at your dorkiness. 

"Where should we head to first love?" he asked.

"Hmm, I'm feeling a bit hungry. Could we stop by somewhere to eat?"

"Of course. How about noodles or maybe pasta?"

"I'm feeling pasta, do you any place nearby?"

"I recognize where we are, there should be a pasta place around the block."

"Alrighty...hey Sal?"

"Hm?"

"..."

"TAG, YOU'RE IT!" you immediately let go of his hand and sprinted to the restaurant nearby. 

"CHEATER!" he shouted in fits of laughing. He loved when you would randomly interpret your favorite things with him, whether they were games or other things. 

Sal was unsurprising faster than you, you were indeed one to not work out a lot. Once he did, he caught and surprised you when he hugged you from behind. He buried his face in your neck and whispered how much he loved you.

With a flushed face, you managed to speak out, "Alright love, let's go and eat now."

"Fine, but I want to do one more thing."

"And what's that?" you said in a joking tone. He leaned over, slowly lifted up his prosthetic, and planted a short yet passionate kiss on your lips before heading inside the restaurant. 

You were utterly stunned but managed to also make your way inside. For Sal however, after he entered the restaurant, he was getting exponentially red. He really couldn't help but kiss you, he loved every second with you.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♠️ • ♧ • ☆ ———

Once you both finished and paid, you guys made your way to your original destination. Sal yet again intertwined your fingers with his while chatting and walking. While heading to the mall though, you caught sight of some people looking at you both. You saw them look at you both with disgust and turn their heads to whisper to one another. 

Feeling unconscious and uncomfortable you let your hold on Sal go. He immediately stopped to turn to you, thinking something was wrong. 

"Love? What's wrong?" he asked in a worried tone. 

"Nothing, it's fine," you said, not making eye contact.

"You don't have to tell me what's wrong if you're not comfortable, but I want to help as much as I can."

"Those people were looking at us in disgust..." Sal looked to see who you were talking about. Once he spotted the people who were still whispering about you both, he grabbed both of your hands and placed it on his heart. 

"Who cares what they think, maybe they're just jealous? We came here to have fun and I'm not giving up this moment with you just because someone doesn't approve of us. How about this? You just look at me, no one else, just me." he suggested, looking at you with a determined yet strict look. 

"Alright...and Sal?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Thank you."