𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 || Sal x Non-Binary! Reader

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 went over to Sal's apartment to hang out or just to stay the night for fun. He would always have an extra futon with a blanket on the floor to sleep on. Every time that happened, you would insist that he should sleep on his own bed, but he would always follow up with, "You're the guest y/n, I'll be fine," every single time. 

You couldn't deny the many times you had fallen off his bed and onto the futon next to him. You did move a lot in your sleep anyways. Sal didn't mind though, he always thought it was hilarious when he heard the thud next to him. When this first happened, he asked if you wanted to get back up to the bed. 

You drowsily refused as you were too tired to get up, so you just choose to sleep beside him. You two were close so he didn't mind sharing the blanket. This occurred a lot and it would be one incident that made you want to continue it. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Sal was peacefully resting on the futon as usual, his prosthetic off and snuggling into the cold pillow. He was having a pleasant dream until he heard the very much expected thud next to him. He turned around to find you face first on the floor, still asleep. He held back his laughter, shaking as he saw you. 

After he calmed down, Sal rolled you over by the hold of your waist and pulled you under the blanket with him. He chuckled as much of your hair was sprawled out everywhere, including your face. His expression softened as he moved the strands of hair out of your face. He lied back down and drifted back to sleep.

A couple hours later

Sal had woken up again to the sensation of...coldness, he could feel his body freezing. He was confused as he was just covered not too long ago, or at least that's what he thought. He adjusted to the darkness and observed his surroundings. After shifting and turning around, he sighed as he had found the culprit. 

You were bundled up in a roll of the entire blanket. He tried to grab onto the corner to get his half of the blanket back to basically no avail, you had majority of the blanket and you wouldn't budge. He was getting really cold and desperately wanted to be warm again. 

Without much thought, he scooted closer and wrapped his arms around you, burying his face in your neck. You unexpectedly woke up when you felt movement. "Sal? Is that you?" you muttered sleepily. 

"Yeah, just me."

"You okay? You're wrapping your arms around me."

"M'fine, you just took all the blanket and I'm cold," he groaned, still trying to get warm. 

"Sorry 'bout that, hold on let me get you covered." You moved around and untucked the blanket around you and covered Sal, throwing the blanket over the two of you. Despite Sal being under the blanket, he still held you close. You didn't think too much about it and did the same, going back to sleep.