1.

"DD you always swear up and down you fuck wit me hard but then ignore me when that bitch come around'

DD and Ddot were both sitting on dd's bed the both of them were high as hell.

"Yo my heart why the fuck you got crystal coming ova?" David smacked his lips getting tired of the younger speaking on his girl.

The two always got into arguments about her and Darrian would take to his Instagram and start shit. He was always the petty one in these situations which is why David didn't want to deal with it.

"Not like that I just don't like when she come over cuz you act as if I'm not here." Darrian said sighing getting up from the bed heading towards the door.

David smacked his lip not trying to laugh at how dramatic he was. He grabbed darrians wrist and pulled him onto his lap.

"Nigga chill you always getting sad." David groaned kissing on darrians neck. The two fucked around with each other once in a while which led to Darrian catching feelings for the older.

He didn't know if dd felt the same or not. "I guess David I'm finna go with my friend Chris maybe he'll give me some dick." Darrian mumbled the last part but he knew DD heard him.

"On bro stop fucking playin wit me Darrian we been established we wasn't fucking other people." Before Darrian could even say anything dd pulled his hair dragging him off his lap and onto the bed.

"David get the fuck off me deadass," David continued to have the younger males hair in his hand he kissed Darrian on the lips.

"I'm not fucking playing with you Darrian you mines ima kill that nigga if I have to." Darrian knew David wasn't lying the male beat up any nigga who even looked his way. He was honestly scared of what dd would do if he ever fucked anyone else.

David let go off his hair and got up from the bed. "Notti if crystal come tell her ass I'm not here!" Dd yelled he then turned back to Darrian seeing he was taking his shirt off.

"Nigga don't look at me like that it's too hot in yo house." Dd laughed coming towards the younger placing his hands on his waist.

"You always touching up on me and I still don't understand why you can have a girlfriend but I can't have a nigga..." Dd shook his head laughing as if it was a joke.

"Go ahead do whatever you want when they end up on the news don't be surprised." Darrian smacked his lips as David started kissing on him again.

"Move I gotta go home be with crystal." Darrian said putting his shirt back on and leaving the room. Dd was still horny so he decided to FaceTime the younger as soon as he got home.

(Darrian POV)

"Dd I just left yo house the fuck uou calling me for?" The younger sighed seeing that the older just chuckled. Dd set his phone up and sat in his gaming chair.

"You left me all horny n shit..." dd took his dick out showing Darrian. Darrian got red seeing how big it was dd began to stroke it as Darrian watched him.

Darrian just watched as dd stared at him he was getting horny but he didn't want to do that on FaceTime it would be mad weird.

"Comeback ova fr..." Darrian was seriously thinking of coming over but he didn't know if he should. After they fuck he would just treat him as a friend.

end (it's short and I didn't know how to end this shit)