16.

Darrian and Alonzo went on a date the next day Darrian honestly felt true happiness with this man but he knew he was betraying his dd.

Alonzo knew about Darrian having a son he didnt want to lead Alonzo on without him knowing. But of course the male didn't mind it at all.

"You want to come to my house after?" Alonzo asked Darrian nodded his head he paused to see his phone blowing up. He tapped on instagram seeing pictures of him and Alonzo kissing on each other.

Darrian sighed knowing he had to go live to tell them the full story or nobody would leave him alone. "Ima go back to my hotel first and do something thank you for the dinner." Darrian said smiling he got up from his chair and kissed the males cheek.

"You welcome be safe!" The male yelled as Darrian walked away from the table.

-

Darrian put his things down and took out the braids he had in. He soon changed his clothes and decided to start the live when he felt like he was ready.

user1: yo ho ass know dd not gon like this
user2: how you a faggot and a cheater?
user3: get that dick 🗣️
user4: ain't dd in jail? that's fucked up
user5: baby gon be dead like notti

Darrian sighed looking at the comments he just wanted to be happy with someone instead of respecting that he gets bashed.

"Darrian is in jail he's not getting out no time soon and he still continues to do dumb shit. He has a whole child and left me pregnant even after he promised he wouldn't do anything stupid. I'll break up with him whenever he calls from jail but don't ever put my child in your mouth talking about some hes gonna end up dead like notti." Darrian said frustrated he ended the live before more comments could flood

He cried in his hands he wanted to see his baby. He decided to FaceTime Tyler so he can see how's he doing.

"Darrian what the fuck? you know dd gonna kill that nigga and you..." tyler sighed looking at his friends red face and his tears.

"I get it but at least break up with him first before starting shit with other people." Tyler explained but he could get another word out there was a call from dd.

"I'll call you back it's david," Darrian said hanging up on tyler.

"So why im hearing you was buddy buddy and kissing on some nigga?" David asked voice low and raspy. "David im lonely here and if you thought I was gonna wait my whole life with you then your out of your black ass mind when. You get out only contact me for our son other than that leave me alone." Darrian yelled hanging up the phone.

He knew that was probably a bad idea but David was gonna get over it or was he?

Here you go munchkins don't worry dd and david gon end up together but i needed drama also im thinking of creating a book for Tyler and Kai lmk what you think ALSO CHECK HIS TOY IT WILL BE MY MAIN BOOK FOR RN!!