13.

"I don't think we should be together I've moved on

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I don't think we should be together I've moved on."

Darrian had just given birth to him and dd's son he was thinking of moving away from New York. He knew dd had another two months in jail since he couldn't fucking act right and dd was finna turn 18 they'll charge him harsher.

Darrian decided to move to Washington DC in a few weeks with his cousin.

Darrian soon heard his 3 week old baby crying from his room. David bought the two an apartment knowing Darrian was gonna need his own space.

"Hey mama baby you look just like yo daddy." Darrian said smiling at the new born. He rocked and soothed the baby but the baby was still crying.

Darrian knew he wasn't hungry since he ate 30 minute ago. "What's wrong baby," Darrian said sitting down in the rocking chair. He rocked back and forth as the baby calmed down.

"I don't know what I'm going do without your dad." Darrian silently cried he was going to tell his boyfriend about himself when he got out of jail.

The males phone rang which gladly didn't wake up the baby. "Hey darrian it's Tyler I'm coming over to see my nephew." Tyler said as keys jiggled in the back ground.

"Okay he's sleeping right now so ima head to sleep when you get here just wake me up." Tyler said okay and hung up the phone Darrian gave Tyler a key to his home since that was his best friend.

Tyler also did the same with him they trusted each other like brothers. Tyler's boyfriend didn't like how close they got cuz him and dd had beef with each other. But that didn't change their love or bond for each other.

Tyler walked into the younger man's house and taking off his shoes he walked to the baby's room and saw Darrian and the baby sleeping.

"Look at my babies," Tyler cooed taking a picture of the two. He decided to leave since he knew darrian was barely getting any sleep.

(The next day)

Darrian woke up with a cramp in his neck since he fell asleep with the baby in the rocking chair. "Hey mommy's boy we should visit your daddy today." Darrian said putting the baby on the changing table and changing the males diaper.

"It's cold outside let's put you in something warm." Darrian said putting on the babies clothes.

He soon got dressed himself he had on some grey sweats a white shirt a puffer jacket and crocs. The baby had on something similar to him just he had on socks.

(with dd)

"Hey pa," Darrian said smiling as he seen the stroller with him. This is the first time he's seeing his son which excited him.

"Hey David," Darrian said dryly as the baby began to cry it disturb everyone else talking to their loved ones. Darrian rocked the baby and took out a bottle to embarrassed to breast feed.

"You know I don't like when you call me that shit." David said in a calm tone since he's been working on his anger issues in jail.

Even though David learned how to work on his anger he still wasn't the one to be played with.

"Look at dada baby," dd said cooing at Nico he was so happy to get out soon and finally hold his baby. "He look a lil ugly right now but he'll look just like me." David said laughing while Darrian mugged him.

"Don't speak on him like that," Darrian said gently putting him back into stroller.

"We gon have a long talk when you get here cuz you ain't finna keep doing bullshit when you out." Darrian said grumbling making dd furrow his eyebrows.

"Im not worried about yo mad ass ima do what I gotta do to make sure YOU and OUR son is safe you sound stupid you know damn well them niggas after us I don't wanna hear that shit bruh." David said rolling his eyes as Darrian just sat there thinking about what he was going to say.

"That's why I'm moving to DC soon I can't stand living here anymore we have a whole child now we can't keep doing this and the fact that I graduated and you didn't bothers me I want you to focus when you get out I'll pick you up when you do cuz by time you out ima be gone cuz im not finna deal wit the bullshit anymore." Darrian angrily said tears coming out of his eyes he put the dusty ass phone down and walked out with his baby.

He wasn't the type to blow up like that but he was just tired. He was doing shit on his own and now that he quit rapping temporarily he needed money for furniture.

Darrian sighed as he got into the car wondering what he was going to do with his life.

End kinda boring but mb I've been reading other fanfics and how do y'all feel abt David and darrians relationship or Tyler and darrians relationship