8.

(Double upload for you pumpkins)

   "My son not finna meet yo momma the way she did you fucked it up

"My son not finna meet yo momma the way she did you fucked it up."

Darrian fell asleep on the way home so David carried the younger male into the house and clean him up. The male slowly laid him down and kissed the males cheek before sleeping too

David decided to make breakfast in bed for his lover. The male made eggs, bacon, waffles and had fruit on the side, David was proud he didn't burn down the kitchen.

"Baby wake up so my son can eat," David said setting the tray up so he could eat properly. "Yo son got my back hurting just like his dad." Darrian said while David smirked.

He picked up a piece of bacon and fed it to the younger male. "Thank you I can eat by myself now." Darrian said snatching the rest of the bacon making David mug him.

"Ion know but dis baby got you acting like you doin sum." David said getting up from the bed leaving the boy by himself. David didn't want to lash out on him knowing it was the hormones but he didn't take disrespect.

Darrian felt lonely as he ate alone beginning to cry. He stopped eating and decided to look for dd.

"Why you leave me there alone?" Darrian asked his face was red and tears streaming down his face.

"I know yo ass not crying," David said showing notti how messy Darrian looked. "Get that dumbass camera out my face I'm not playing." Darrian cried slapping the phone out the boys hands.

David got up and picked his phone up seeing it was cracked. "Bet," was all David said he soon heard a knock on the door. He opened the door seeing Darrians mother.

"Bitch why the fuck you at my house thinking shit sweet?" David questioned as Darrian came behind him tryna see who was at the door.

Darrian heart stopped seeing his mother. "You not finna just be showing up after you kicked him out get the fuck." David said continuing to rant, "David stop just close the door I don't want to see this bitch." Darrian said walking back to the kitchen.

David did as told and slammed the door before the girl could even say anything. Darrian was sad that he no longer had a mother in his life.

He felt alone he only talked to David as notti was busy with his own girlfriend. He didn't have anyone he wanted to go out and get close to people but he never went out without dd. Darrian slowly grew anti social he didn't want dd to be the only person he talked to.

"Baby I'ma be out you can come if you want." Darrian said wanting to go to a party with his "friends". David obviously decided to go with his lover since he didn't like him being alone.

(at the party)

Darrian saw his so called best friend at the party. Tiyana was the one who was making those accusations and since they were close people believed it.

"I'm not finna stay here let's go," Darrian said not wanting to be around Tiyana. David knew what was going on and he wasn't finna let Darrian be seen as a bitch.

"Tiyana!" David yelled and she heard she came over there muggin Darrian. "Apologize to him before you get shot up." David said pulling out his gun Darrian got scared and pulled the older back. "Baby it's okay it was a long time ago I'm okay now." Darrian said nervously he wasn't scared of him but scared of what he'd do because of him.

"I'm not playing with this bitch she hurt you and caused you stress I'm not playing that shit." David yelled people started to form a circle and record the the whole altercation.

"Get yo man before I have him in a grave." Tiyana said getting in Darrians face the two were about the same height so she wasn't intimidating,

"Bitch get the fuck out my face before I rock yo shit." Tiyana laughed as if Darrian was joking she spit on the man's face and that set it off.

Darrian began to throw punches not caring anymore. David pulled him back not wanting his pregnant boyfriend to fight. "BITCH BE LUCKY HE IN THE WAY." Darrian yelled as tiyana wiped her bloody nose.

"HE DONT WANT YOU TO FIGHT CUZ YOU PREGNANT WITH THAT DEMON." Tiyana yelled back which made David let Darrian go and start swinging on her man.

David wasn't the type to hit a female but Darrian was he didn't care what gender or age you was he was gonna fuck you up.

Tiyana tried to get on top of David but Darrian pushed her off and started swinging on her giving her a black eye.

Soon a gunshot was heard and David quickly took his boyfriend and ran away from the scene.

(At home)

"I can't take you nowhere," Darrian said laughing he wasn't mad at David knowing he only wanted to protect his image and him. "YOU BEAT THAT BITCH ASS," David laughed as he laid on Darrians stomach

"Shh baby I'm sleepy," Darrian said closing his eyes. David kissed he boys stomach and kissed him.

"Y'all both my lil demons." David said with a smile soon falling asleep with Darrian.

so y'all I was thinking naming the baby Nico or Milo or David jr y'all choose what the baby name gon be. There will be drama next two chapters then we gon go back to bein cute!