11.

"I don't think I can take this anymore David

"I don't think I can take this anymore David."

Darrian had been in the hospital for a day now and he's already to leave this place. It smells of old people and soup and he can't stomach the hospital food.

He missed dd too much he hasn't visited him today. Which made him sad he knows dd was going to get back. But he was scared dd was going to get hurt he couldn't live without him.

He knows how crazy dd is so whatever he's doing right now isn't good. He couldn't handle the feeling that something bad was going to happen. He wanted David here for him and the baby not getting revenge and possibly dying or ending up in jail.

Darrian was stressing about this all day worried for his boyfriends life.

(a little later)

Darrian was woken up by his boyfriend sitting down next to him. The male quickly hugged his boyfriend relieved that he was safe.

"Where were you?" Darrian asked still hugging him. "Sleep? It's 10am wtf drugs you on?" David questioned kissing his boyfriends cheeks.

"I was just worried you know you crazy and I don't want you dead we still have a baby on the way." Darrian said sitting up hugging his lover.

David liked when Darrian worried for him because it made him felt loved. Nobody really loved David like Darrian and notti did and now that he's gone David didn't know what to do.

"I know you love notti but please don't do anything at least not right now I can't take care of this baby by myself." Darrian began to cry in David's arms.

(time skip I'm lazy)

It's been 3 months since the incident happened. David had grown distant and only came around to drop off food and to fuck Darrian felt like David wasn't there for him as he should be considering he's about to give birth.

"My heart why you look all sad?" David asked setting down his phone and sitting next to him on the bed. "I just feel like you're only around to fuck me." Darrian said moving away from  David.

"I'm not come here stop acting like that you know I'm here for you." Darrian didn't know if he believed it or not the past few months he had to endure loneliness.

"David stop fucking-" before he could finish police knocked on the door. Darrian looked at David his heart was beating fast he didn't know what to do.

"Shhh don't open the door," Darrian said as David walked down the stairs. He was scared he's lose David for good.

"It's cool they probably here for my mom you know her new boyfriend with the feds." David said laughing he opened the door for the policemen.

"You have the right to remain silent." The officer said turning David around to handcuff him. "What the fuck I ain't did shit!" David yelled.

Darrian began to cry he couldn't believe he actually thought David wouldn't do anything. He was stupid to believe David would change.

(a week time skip)

"Yeah girl he only got 5 months of jail time for theft he did a long time ago." Darrian explained to his cousins he decided he'd stay at her house he couldn't bare the sight of David's mother.

She was the one who had "accidentally" snitched on him to her cop boyfriend. Honestly he didn't know what to do he only had his cousin Tay she was more of a mother to him.

But he was doing okay and so was the baby he was just still trying to get used the fact he'd have to give birth without David being there and taking care of the child alone.

But at the end of the day he'd wait for David. That was his man and he would never leave him behind.

Okay yall that's the end I was gonna have him kill notti killer and have him sent to jail for 14 years but that's tewwww much. But I am still making the sequel to this I gave some people a sneak peek on how many children they had and what the main character of the next book looked like I'll put it back up if y'all want me to!