Chapter 1

Cloud recess University

"Wuxian did you complete your project? ". A boy with long hair asked to another boy who is writing something on his pad.

'Huh'. Wuxian Just look into the other boy with a wide smile.

"I'm not a lazy like you.. I am Wuxian." He tapped on his chest with a proud smile. "I always done everything on time." His eyes are shining like stars. His smile is like full moon which can bright up the whole world in a single minute..

"Meanie..."Other one fired back..

Suddenly the bell for afternoon classes rang.
The two boys hurriedly collected all their things shattered on the table.

"You lazy pig.. take this too... " Wuxian handed a couple of books to other one.

The two boys are ran into their classes with so many books.

"AXian... Stay always near to me. If you dare to do something, I will report it to shijie." The other one warned him.

"Okay. My lord. " Wuxian bowed in a sarcastic way.

When the two reached their class, the teacher is already entered.

A panic is developed in their face.

"Like always you two are late"Lan Qiren turned his eyes towards them.

"Master.. As always, Wen Ning finished his meal late today..." Wuxian suddenly pointed towards his friend and changed his expression into a sincere person.

Hearing the statement from the other one, Ning turned his head towards his side and eyed in astonishment.

"Traitor. "He mumbled while gritting his teeth.

"You always have a excuse. Don't waste another hour for your drama."Qiren turned and  waved his hand. Hurriedly the two boys went to their seat.

After sitting on the seat, wen Ning pinched on Wuxian arm.

"Auoch. "He suddenly caressed his arm.

"You are always a meaniee..."

Wuxian lips curled little up.

"No.no. you're my protector. you have to protect me in all case. Then how I am become a meaniee..."Wuxian giggled in a soundless mode.

"My fate.. "Wen Ning answered in a desperate way.

As usual when the class starts Wuxian turned his gaze towards board. And completely focussed on Lan Qiren's teachings.

As a brilliant student he answered all the questions asked by his master.

After getting answers by Wuxian ,as a teacher his eyes glitter in happiness.

Lan Qiren  first met WenNing and Wen Qing on a night when his brother, sister and son were dead. He is walking down the street in distress. He first saw these two boys who was scared in Wen Qing's arms.

He remembers the happiness when he give bread to them.

From that day, he treated them as his own children. He is somewhat strict at home for leading them in a good way.

But Lan Qiren always envied Wuxian in silent. He really like his favourite student, son figure because he is the one who is excellent in all activities. But he never ever showed in outside. Because Wuxian is somewhat mischievous.

Wuxian only fears two people. One is his shijie Wen Qing. And other one is uncle come master, Lan Qiren.

To tame the untamed tiger Qiren is always strict to his favourite boy. And much more protective towards them.