Chapter 2

"A promise can remain unchanged for thousands of years...."

_____________________

It's just dawn. The rays of light falls to his face like an uninvited guest. Disturbed from sleep, Wuxian lay down and covered his face with the blanket.

After a few moments he felt that someone caressing his cheek. He first thought it was his shijie. Then he remembered that she have a night shift yesterday.

But he is really enjoying the caressing. Too lazy to open his eyes, he asked in a hoarse voice.

"Who?"

The otherone doesn't responded. Suddenly he remembered his last dream,

"Am I in a hotel room?" .He asked himself and woke up suddenly.

When he saw the other one' face his panicked face relaxed.

"You scared me Gege "he complained to another man.

"Old dream.?" The other one asked.

"Ya. That's it."The older one laughed.

"Don't tease me anymore". he younger one tapped on other's shoulder.

"My little A-Xian." He finally suppressed his laugh.

"Xichen ge " they heard voice of Wen Ning from downstairs.

"Ya. Ya I am coming." He shouted.
"Get up lazy head. Finish your chores. We had to go."

Wuxian eye brows frowned in a questioning attitude.

"Did you forget?"

"What?"

"Today is memorial day."

"Aah. Shit. I forget." He stood up from bed.
"I will get ready in few minutes."

Then he ran into the washroom. When he went away, the older one smiled again and went to meet his uncle.

Lan Xichen the only son of Lan Qiren's sister. His sister Lan Ji was married to Jiang Changse who is a drunken and useless man. After a horrific treatment from his husband, she leaves him with her child.

At the end of the hardships she went to looking for her brother. After Knowing his sister and his nephew's situation,they were accepted by Qiren..

Xichen grown up in his care and love.. He loved him like his own son. After the death of his brother,sister in law and son. They are returned to their new mansion. After he find out Wuxian and wen siblings. They lived like one family.

When Xichen completed his studies Qiren hand over some of duties of Gusu groups to Xichen.

When he walked towards the dining table, he saw two impatient faces looking him.

"Doesn't that boy awake?" Qiren asked to his nephew.

"Ya. He will arrive soon." He sat near Wen Ning. Then he turned towards Wen Ning.

"Where is Wen Qing?" Xichen asked.

"Shijie had a night shift yesterday. She will directly come to tomb yard."

Wen Qing studied medicine at the insistence from Qiren and after completing her studies she joined in Cloud recess hospital. Now she is a well known doctor in Beijing.

A few moments later, a hurried Wuxian approached the table.

"Finally, the emperor arrived. Can we start our feast.." Wen Ning mockingly said.

After sat near Wen Ning, Wuxian pinched thigh of Wen Ning in hard.

"Aah.. " Wen Ning screamed in pain.

Suddenly an angry Qiren tapped on table top.

"Wuxian, if you dare to hurt him again, I will cut your pocket money. " He threatened his untamed little tiger.

Wuxian's eyes widened while hearing the words form Qiren. He suddenly become quiet and concentrated on his food.

The other two are laughed on the morning drama between Qiren and his favourite son.

After that morning breakfast finished in a peaceful atmosphere...

______________________

When their car reached the area, they saw an impatient Wen Qing waiting for them.

Wuxian was the first to notice her. He firstly jumped out of the car and ran to Shijie and hugged her.

Then he stepped back a little and said, "Uncle scolded me shijie."

Like a 3 year old child who was complaining about his siblings. He wanted his shijie to support him. And scold his cruel uncle.

But Wenning, who had arrived at that time, looked at them and laughed. Then he said "how old is this baby now, one or two."

Xichen, who came after, looked and laughed. He turned around and asked the uncle who was walking behind him

"whether Axian is still three years old.?"

Uncle suppressed his laughter and with a serious face replied, "Enough of the fun and games. Let's finish the work we came for and go back quickly."

Suddenly everyone's face became very serious.

First the uncle walked and others followed by the him.when they reached almost near the grave, he stopped and thought about something.

Seeing this, Wen Qing immediately came forward and said to uncle
" I will go and clean decorate first, you just have to come after me."

After that she walked fast, seeing this Wen Ning is also increased his pace to follow her. The others walked behind her.

The other three people who were following them reached there, it is cleaned and decorated with flowers.

Uncle first took a deep breath and then looked at the graves.

His eyes are clouded with tears.

With a weighing heart he kneeled to the ground. The others are also kneeled on each side of Qiren.

After kneeling he looked onto memorial tablet and called with a trembling voice "Gege."

Those three memorial tablets were shining and the names written on those three tablets were like this

Lan Haozi (Qingheng Jun)
.
.
.
Lan Yi( Madam Lan)
.
.
.
Lan Wangji....

______________________
this story doesn't follow the story character line. The people who are bad in the The Untamed will be good in this story and vice versa. And it doesn't follow the Story character relationship. That means Wuxian may or may not be related to Lan Zhan and the other character also. And this is an Alpha Omega story.