Chapter 3

Those three memorial tablets were shining and the names written on those three papers were like this

Lan Haozi (Qingheng Jun)
.
.
.
Lan Yi( Madam Lan)
.
.
.
Lan Wangji....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lan Xichen's heart cleanched. He have only a little memory of his uncle aunty and his little brother. After all he is 4 or 5 when they died.

It was a stormy night, they are planned to have a dinner together, but fate is another one.

Wen Qing ,Ning and Wuxian also kneeled. They bowed and give their respect and prayers to their unseen family members.
______________________

After their prayers the elder adults are gone to home. The two younger ones are went to restaurant to took over their part time work.

Wuxian and Ning are working in a restaurant owned by Nie groups.

Nie Huisang is their classmate. So with his recommendation they two got a part time job in one of their major restaurant.

When they arrived, there is little busy in the restaurant.

They can see a impatient Huisang who manage the cash counter.

To make Huisang a responsible business man, Mingyue given him the manager post.

But Lazy Huisang is Huisang. He lives by getting help from his two best friends.

If they refuse to help him, then he will start to threw his crocodile tears and finally achieve what he wanted.

Through the busy table when Huisang lifted his head, he saw his best friends.

"Wuxian, you came!" He sighed in relief.

"Come fast. I was too tired while managing this stuff alone." He proudly presented his endless works to his works.

Hearing this Ning rolled his eyes, while AXian is suppressed his mocking laughter.

"You are amazing Huisang. Who can work like this." Wuxian decided to go with Huisang's flow.

"These idiots." Ning facepalmed.

After that the three of them take care of their works.

While working on cash counter he saw the car of Mingyue.

A tall, masculine, handsome man walked out of his car and walked towards the restaurant direction.

When he reached near cash counter. Wuxian stood up and greeted him.

"Gege". He bowed with his head.

A smile is shown on Mingyue's lips.

"AXian, How is today's work?"

"A little busy gege. But it's manageable." He replied.

"Oh. I see." Admiration filled in Mingyue's eyes. He know Wuxian is more capable and responsible when it comes to work. 100 times more better than his little brother.

Wuxian moved from his cashier counter and give space to Mingyue to enter.

With a smile he entered and sat on the chair.

Wuxian moved little back and browsed on the computer to show this month's profit.

While looking on the screen Mingyue's eyes filled with happiness.

"Good work A-Xian. This is better than last month. See, I will give extra pay for your hardwork." He patted Wuxian's arm.

"Nothing like that Ge, I just doing my work." He bowed his head.

After this Wuxian moved to tables to get orders.

At night, before closing the restaurant Mingyue called his all his staff and handed them their salary.

While handing Wuxian's salary, Mingyue winked. Wuxian smiled, when he understood why he winked.

Then he directed towards dressing room and calculated the money.
"He payed me 600 Yuan more." He mumbled to himself.

Placing the money on his purse he took a piece of paper from drawer.

The paper carrying the announcement of gala party details. He caressed the male figure on the photo. "Only I Need 2000 Yuan more."

Then he whispered "I will come to see you my dear. Please wait for me." With a playful smile he kissed on the photo.

Finally with a satisfaction he folded the paper and placed on the locker safely.
And changed his dress and walked out..

______________________

While somewhere

The child cried miserably. He didn't want to move from his mother's arms. With shedding tears, the women wrapped his child in a cloth and hand over him to a girl.

"Leave here.. please... go far from here. Don't come here again." With a sobbing she continued "don't ever tell him about his true identity. Please take care of him..Like your younger brother..." Her tears are fallen down like stormy rain.

Then she took a black card from her purse and give to a 3 year boy standing near to the girl.

"Use this. It had enough money. This is not only for him. But for you three. Understand?" She asked in a commanding voice.

The girl looked the card and her face was too cold. She nodded her head in agreement and turned to exit the room.

When they disappeared from sight, the women kneeled to ground and covered her face with palms.

"I'm sorry my baby.. I have no choice. This is the only way, mama can safeguard you... A-Ying...."she mumbled...

"My child.....,"

A women yelled and suddenly wake up from her nightmare...

She turned her head sideways and searched for the baby.

When she understands it's a portion from her past, her eyes are wetted with tears.

"Mom, what happened?" Suddenly a man opened her room door and asked her.

"Nothing just a nightmare."

The man walked towards her and caressed her head.

"Don't think about bad things before sleeping. Recently you're worrying to much.. please calm your mind." The man calmly said to her.

Her lips curled a little. "My baby boy is too caring."

"I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a man." He pouted.

She giggled while seeing his pout.

She grabbed his hand on her head. "Go and get enough sleep. Mom is okay. Nowadays you don't get enough sleep."

"Okay." And he layed her on the bed and kissed her forehead.
"Good night mom."

Adjusted the quilt and he walked out and closed the door.

When he closed the door, she sat up and and opened her drawer near the table.

She took a photo from there.

It was a family photo containing father, mother and 2 month aged baby.

She caressed the photo of baby and whispered.
"Sorry....Mama is very sorry.. "she sobbed silently.

"Forgive me for my selfishness dear......."

A memory of happiness and horror played inside her head....

______________________

This story is entitled as "Dreams comes true", that means, every dream and nightmare developed in the story have there own importance in story's plote.