Chapter 5

He started looking at the person without blinking.  ANing saw Wuxian's lovely  gaze towards the stage and asked him, "Who are you looking at?"

Wuxian gasped for air and said in a low voice without knowing himself.

"Xu.. My Wen Xu"

___________________________________

"What...?" Xueyang and wen Ning roared together.
Xian turned his head towards his two friends after sighing.

"What the hell are you talking Wuxian. Are you out of your mind?" Xueyang can't hold his anger anymore.

"Why are you become so agitated? I love him. He is very good man. Don't be a dramatic boy Yang." He answered while grabbing Xueyang's hand.

"Yang ge is right, you're gone mad Aying. He is Wen Xu. Son of Wen Rouhan. Do you know the depth of the problem?" Wen Ning become impatient after hearing Wuxian's answer.

"I don't think it as a problem. His father and uncle are  business rivals. But that doesn't mean he is a bad man. And I love AXu. My omega tells me he is my alpha. When I turn 18, that secret will be revealed. This make difference in their relationship. Believe me." He requested to his friends.

"Difference, my a** . Wen group and Lan group will never join. And uncle never allow you to become his partner. Just forget your puppy love Wuxian." Upon hearing Xueyang words, axian droped his holding hand. His eyes filled with tears. His lips trembled in that pain. Looking upon a sad Wuxian Xue Yang tried to calm his attitude.

"Axian." When he started to negotiate with him, there was an announcement.

"Here it comes the Yiling Matriarch Cangse Sanren. And Wen patriarch, Wen Rouhan."

The room become totally silent.
The boys turned their heads to look on stage direction. Then they saw a beautiful lady with powerful aura coming first into the stage. Upon seeing her, Wuxian face unknowingly become more sad. His eyes showed a longing attitude. The lady came to the stage and took beside the black blazer man. Then Wen Rouhan arrived there took place beside Wen Xu.

Cangse took the microphone from the anchor and started to speak.

"Good evening Ladies and gentlemen. I Yiling Matriarch is very happy to see you all you. This year's highlight is I will introduce my Son ,alpha heir of the future Yiling group Wei Zhan."

The announcement bring a big silence on the room. Everyone's gaze is shifted towards the black blazer man. But his face have no changes. It still emitted the powerful and murderous aura.

When the lady finished his announcement Unknowingly a tear escaped from Wuxian's eyes. He can't hold back his eyes from that lady. He just wanted to hug her. Wuxian become troubled become by his thoughts.

Maybe I am missing my mother. This lady remembering me mother. Maybe that's the reason he thought in his mind

After brushing of the thoughts, he  is keen interested in Wen Rouhan's introduction on Wen Xu. When he finished his announcement, he look like a proud father. He partially hugged his son lovingly. Upon seeing father and son interaction Wuxian become happy for his lover.

One day he will also make his uncle proud on him like this. He took a pledge on that.

The two head's of the family are retired from the stage and allowed their heirs to take part in that gala party.

The heirs also leaved the stage.
When the descended, people here and there comes towards them and like honeybee attracted by honey.

But the small group didn't changed their position. They still took the same corner and watched everyone's interaction.