Chapter 2: Am I seeing things?

(Hasn't been proofread yet)

(Kunikuzushi's POV)

After hours of none stop thinking about his love, he finally fell asleep. As he was sleeping he started to have a dream.
-
-
-
-

(Kunikuzushi's POV)

The 2 young boys were running around a flower field laughing and smiling.
"Come on Scaramouche!!" The young boy with White hair with a big red streak and a low ponytail. He was wearing a red and black with maple leaf designs on it and white socks. though the kimono's left sleeve was dangling on his side and underneath was just a white shear shirt.

"Kazuha I told you this already, I told you to call me Kunikuzushi." The young puppet boy chuckles as he catches up to the white haired male. he was wearing a long white kimono with a little golden feather with a pom-pom on top. he still had his signature haircut but over his head he had a purple fading to a lighter purple cloth on this head. it got more sheer the more the purple goes down. the top of the cloth was the same indigo color as his hair.

"Yes Yes i know! but you are way too slow Kuni!! but hey look at this beautiful field of flowers!" He turns around to look at Kunikuzushi.

"Yeah yeah. now sit down, i'll do your hair and put flowers in it alright?" He goes over to the white haired male and hugs him close not wanting to let him go.

As the two males sit down the Indigo one pulls the little elastic keeping the white haired boys hair half up in place. Kunikuzushi slowly runs his fingers through Kazuha's soft hair.

"You have really soft hair Kazu.. how do you get it to be this soft? and long.." He plays with Kazuha's long beautiful hair before starting to style it for him. He ended up braiding a piece of his hair and tied it in a small little side ponytail (Like his hair in game or art)

"I just grew it out.. and i use this Cherry Blossom shampoo. it smells really good too." He white haired boy smiles as he turns around to hug Kunikuzushi. "I love you my darling." He puts his hand on the Indigo haired boys head and takes off the veil before pulling him close to him. he places the veil ontop of them like a blanket.

"stupid.. don't say shit like that..!" He covers his face as he feels his head get lighter. and of course his face was cherry red.

"sorry darling, but it's true. I love you very much" He smiles as he pulls Kunikuzushi down on the ground in the field of flowers.

"I-I love you too.. you dumb songbird.." He mumbled the last part, Hoping that Kazuha wouldn't hear.

"Oh? a new nickname? my my does the great Kunikuzushi Raiden just give his dear lover a nickname?" The white haired snickers and teased the indigo haired male.

"Oi shut your mouth! you're lucky that i gave you one!" The boy sat up and crossed his arms. he looked away from the white haired male as his face was now red from embarrassment.

"If you want me to not tell anyone you have to catch me!" he quickly got up and took the veil and ran away as fast as he could. since he was a samurai he was pretty damn fast

"Hey get back here!! ugh Kaedehara Kazuha!!" He got up as quick as he could and started to chase him. the faster he ran the more the scene changes. the sky turned from a beautiful blue to a dark crimson. when he looked up in the sky he noticed the crimson color then when he looked at the ground all the flowers where back and withered. then when he looked at the direction where his love was he was gone. all there was left was his veil and a maple leaf charm. he started getting scared. he knew this shit wasn't normal.

"Kazuha? Kazuha stop hiding! this shit isn't funny" he picked up the items and held them close

"Kazuha?! come on let's go back! stop hiding alright?" he kept walking and noticed a mysterious hole and looked down into it.

"Kazuha? are you in ther-" Before he could finish his sentence he felt himself being pushed into the hole. he quickly held onto the edge of the hole trying to pull himself up. he looked up and there he was. Kazuha was right there and he was the person who pushed him.

"Kazuha l?! hey what the hell you idiot! help me up!" He looks at the male pissed as he still tried to climb up.

"Why should I help a puppet like you? You aren't even human. just a monster created by a god, By the Electro Archon." He stepped on the Indigo hairs hand as he looked down at him. the hole was a deep one and he would probably fall to his death.
"You are just a puppet, so you won't die. but it's gonna hurt like hell." He steps on the males hand even harder.

"K-Kazuha.. b-but you said.. you said I was human! As human as I could ever be! please.. please don't leave me not again!" he shouts as tears rolled down his face.

"Goodbye, Kunikuzushi." He kicks the males hand and he falls into the hole. he watches as the male screams in horror and fear. Kunikuzishi fell for a while. it was a terrifying fall and an endless fall
-
-
-
-

Then when the bright rays of the sun came out he was awoken by someone. When the male awoken he saw the figure of the young god.

"Kuni are you alright? you were crying.." The young god slowly brought her hand over to his face and wiped it for him.

"C..Crying..?" He felt his face and felt his tears. he quickly wiped them with his arm and covered his face, not wanting to be seen by the Dendro Archon.
"Kuni.. what's wrong? you can tell me anything you know.." She pats him on the hand

"It was nothing Buer i'm fine.." He groans at the Dendro Archons concern. he didn't want to talk about that dream.. or about his lover

"Alright. you don't need to talk at all Kuni. I already know what happened, I am the Dendro Archon you know." She smiles as she slowly pulls him into an embrace. "Take your time alright? you don't have to tell me everything immediately but i'm always open to talk."

"Thank you.. Buer. i'll.. consider it alright?" he slowly uncovers his face and hugs the young Archon back. he noticed her messy hair and decides to fix it for her. "You look like a mess Buer.. you should get washed up."

The Archon giggled and fixed the males hair as well since it was also a mess.

"You aswell Kuni. don't you want to go to Port Ormos? You can see boats coming in and out of the harbor if you get there early." she smiles as she gets off the bed and to the door.

"Alright thank you. i'll eat breakfast later and head straight out. I don't feel like eating currently, Not after that dream.

"Alright. Stay safe alright? And don't get into any trouble." she waved to him goodbye and then left the room to go back to her own to get ready.

The male got out of bed and got dressed into his normal attire. he got washed up and cleaned his face before putting on his signature reddish orange eyeliner. after that he left to head to Port Ormos. It was a bit far from Sumeru City but he didn't mind the walk. He enjoyed the scenery of Sumeru. Once he got to Port Ormos he saw many boats and people flooding in with cargo. Then, he saw someone. Someone familiar...
.
.
.
Someone with White hair and a red streak....