Chapter 7: Dont say thank you

(Hasn't been proofread yet)

Kuni clung to Kazuha for a few minutes, not wanting to let go. Whenever Kazuha tried to place Kuni down to rest, he would plead and whimper like a small child. He didn't want anything to happen to Kazuha.. he didn't want that dream to come true. of course, it wouldn't come true but could Kuni believe that? no. the gods hate him and tend to take away everything he loves. He had hated the divine ever since he was tossed away like a rag doll when he was first created. he even thought becoming a god could help him fill that hatred with the divinity of the gods but it backfired. Kazuha slowly pats the indigo-haired male's head and runs his pale hands through the indigo locks, twisting it around his finger and untwisting it like some toy. after a couple more minutes he tries to put Kuni down again because he thought the male was asleep.

"N-No don't go please!" the indigo-haired male pleaded and held onto Kazuha's sleeve

"A-Ah I thought you were asleep.. my apologies Kuni. Would you like to lie in my bed? I can hold  you as you try to rest since the bed is bigger for the both of us." Kazuha murmured in a tranquil voice.

The indigo-haired male nodded sheepishly and buried his face into Kazuha's shirt once more and let out a shakey breath as he tried speaking.

"What did you say? could you speak once more but not in my chest?" Kazuha spoke calmly like a leaf blowing in the wind.

Kuni's POV:

I  took my face out of Kazuha's chest and looked up into his ruby orbs, they looked so tired.. he looks so tired.. did I really.. make him stay up for me? for some dream? I feel so pitiful. I feel so weak. I had to rely on a mortal.. my past lover... for help for this situation? after what..? like 6 years possibly.

"I-I.." my voice cracked again. I must look so stupid right now. "I-Im sorry.. for making you stay up.. for my stupid little dream.." my voice was hoarse and shaky. I hated this feeling so much. I look down and sniffle before Kazuha raises my chin with his hand for me to face him, facing his breathtaking ruby orbs.

"Please don't feel sorry for this. you needed comfort from someone so I offered to comfort you, So please don't look glum.. it ruins your lovely porcelain face.." Kazuha smiles and moves some of my hair that is stuck onto my face from the tears and tucks it behind my ear. I felt butterflies fly around my stomach as my face turns a light shade of pink. stupid idiot.. he shouldn't say embarrassing things like that..

.

.

.

.

After a little bit Kazuha picked up Kuni and brought him over to the bed since the floor was getting uncomfortable. he slowly placed Kuni down on the soft mattress and tucked him in with the weighted blankets before crawling under the covers himself. He liked the feeling of the weighted blankets on him since he could just make a little nest and stay in it forever. Kuni slowly inched over to Kazuha and hugged him tight, the room was silent and the only thing you could hear was the quiet sounds of the waves outside. 

"So.. what would you like to do once we set foot in Inazuma? I think the time when we arrive it would be the Irodori Festival, so Ritou might be a little bit crowded as people are decorating for the festival." Kazuha speaks quietly as he pets Kuni's head. his voice was as calming as the wind blowing on you on a sunny day.

"I dont care what we do.. I could care less." The indigo-haired male spoke softly as he puts his face in Kazuha's arm. "All I wanna do is to be with you the whole time.." He whispers, hoping Kazuha didn't hear anything.

"Hm? What was that Kuni? Could you say that again?" The white-haired male chuckled and pat Kuni's head. "I couldn't hear you" That was a lie. Kazuha can hear a lot of things and the wind picks up everything.

"N-Nothing! I said nothing!" The indigo-haired male's face fight bright red but obviously Kazuha couldn't see that in the dark. Kuni probably forgot that Kazuha can hear a lot but he's tired, could you really Blame him?

"Alright then if you say so.. Goodnight then Kuni, see you in the morning." Kazuha smiles softly and holds Kuni close before drifting off to sleep.

When morning came around Kuni was the first to wake up. he was quite confused of where he was and whose arms where wrapped around him. when his eyes adjusted to the lights he listened to the quiet breathing by his ear and then finally turned to find a sleeping Kazuha. Kuni forgot that his resting face was quite adorable and he looked so at peace. The young man slowly moved some strands of hair away from his Beloveds face and then admired his beautiful face. He looked at Kazuha's shut eyes, his beautiful long white hair, the silly red streak in his hair that looked like the strand from Niwa, and then slowly his eyes drifted to Kazuha's lips.

"Hmm.. Kuni?~" The white haired male whispers, scaring Kuni. "What are you doing hm?~" the young man smiles and looks at Kuni's violet orbs. Kuni's eyes reminded Kazuha of the violet seelie, Viola. 

"A-Ah! nothing! nothing at all!" The Raven haired male looks away embarrassed as his cheeks where a bright pink. "A-Also um.. Thank you for comforting me after the nightmare." 

The white haired male gently put hand on Kuni's cheek and turned his head towards him and spoke softly, 

.

.

.

.

"Don't say thank you, there's no need. I was just helping a dear friend" 

~
~
~
~

Authors note:

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FIC FOR SO LONG. SCHOOLS BEEN SHIT LMAO ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG ASF I PROMISE