Blue Eyes

s3r3nity_fl0w wanted me to start w aonung's pov so here it is

Aonung's POV

I was swimming with Rotxo over to our Tree of Voices to hear our ancestors. But I was there only to hear Neteyam.

As we swam deeper into the cave, I saw the faint light and we followed it. We got the through the narrow gap and there it stood. Glowing and thriving in such deep and dark waters. I went over to a random spot and grabbed my braid. I put it over my shoulder and let it connect.

Voices. All were different but I couldn't hear him. Was he even here?

Neteyam's POV

"Ok. You ready?" asked Eternia. "Yep." I checked my stuff and I was sure that I had everything. Aunt Centuri came rushing over with something large wrapped in cloth. "Here. I think this should be yours Neteyam." she smiled. I unwrapped it and I was shocked. It was my mom's bow. But it was fixed. My hand ran along the brown wood, then on the yellow and blue feathers. I was handed the arrows that went along with it. "It's rightfully yours." I smiled "Why does it feel so good to be holding it yet it hurts so bad that it's with me and not my mom?" I muttered, looking at the bow in my hands. "H-how did y-you fix it?" I stuttered. "Just a little trick of mine." she answered.

"Mother. We are to go now." Eternia spoke up, implying we had to leave. She nodded and put her hand behind her daughter's head and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She did the same with Enchancia. She turned to me and kissed me on my forehead as well. "Take care you three." She said. "Thank you, Aunt Centuri." I thanked her and she smiled; I returned the gesture.

I hopped on Eternia's Ikran and she looked at her mother on last time before taking off. "Eternia. It's gonna take us days to get there and besides, they'll be able to see me when we land." I told her; I only realized our problem now. She smirked and said "Trust me. Wa'eky is faster then most Ikran on Pandora. Except for the Toruk, obviously. And don't worry, I packed a face cover or mask. Whatever the hell it is." I was about to ask her what kind of mask before she spoke up again, cutting me off. "And no, it's not like those oxygen masks. It's like some sort of crown that's similar to your headband thing except it has a black cloth in the front which'll cover your face. Unfortunately, you will be recognized by your voice. So, leave the talking to me and I'll tell them that you don't talk or something." She explained. I nodded and stared at the oceans

a very long time skip

Night had fallen. Enchancia's eyes were drooping. Eternia was looking into the distance and soon, we saw them. The lights from the village lanterns sparkling a little off the distance. We stopped and Enchancia shook her head hard then proceeded to blink really fast. "You alright?" I asked her. "Mhm. Awake now." Eternia fumbled in her leather side bag for a while then handed me the face cover. "Take off your headband thingy. I'll keep it. Remember, I'll do the talking." Me and Enchancia nodded and I put it on. We continued flying and then, I heard a familliar horn. The same one that rang when my family arrived. We landed and got off. I was behind Eternia while Enchancia stayed on her Ikran. "We come in peace." She said while raising her hand as a gesture. Tonowari came forward and the crowd parted to let him pass. Then he walked through. Aonung.

He looked at me with his bright blue eyes and asked "Who are they Father? I want to know. Especially him." He pointed at me.

"This is-"

(cliffhanger heh heh >:>)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: sorry for the wait. I got lazy so I just put a cliffhanger. love ya'll <333