Yellow Eyes

Neteyam's POV

"This is Imaku." Eternia introduced me by a whole different name. I bowed showing the "I see you" sign as respect

Aonung put his finger down and his father started talking to Eternia and soon, it was agreed we would stay. Tonowari asked Eternia "About Imaku, why hasn't he spoken yet?" Eternia glanced at me and answered his question. "Imaku does not like to speak that much. He uses body language most of the time. I believe he is familiar with your sign language." She proceeded to look at me and whisper "Say something."

I put my hands in front and gestured "Nice to meet you, Chief Tonowari.

He smiled and told us that Aonung and Tsireya will help us in training to learn the Way of Water. 

"Oh! Well Imaku already has some experience I guess.." Enchancia spoke up without thought.

The people looked at me and I was frozen. All I did was nod stiffly while Eternia rushed over to get her things. "We gotta go now. Thank you for your acceptance." 

"The Sully family may guide you to your house. They too used to be Omaticaya, but they are now Metkayina. You will also be part of our clan once you have mastered our ways."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: sorry its so short. I have school tomorrow and I needed to post smth quickly for yall so enjoy ig

edit: bold means Na'Vi Sign Language unless I release a spoiler