𝐓𝐖𝐎

My nerves itched me as I walked into the building, its huge structure toward over everyone, the marble floor was decorated with black and white

My nerves itched me as I walked into the building, its huge structure toward over everyone, the marble floor was decorated with black and white. There were flowers at the entrance. People, mostly girls, wore dresses that stopped mid-thigh. 

Their faces were filled with caked makeup, some were even adjusting their bra. It made me feel embarrassed for them.

I walked up to the receptionist, "Hi, I'm here for the interview." I told her and she asked for my name and looked at her computer screen, 

"Okay just take a seat right over there, and good luck I think you might actually get the job..." She then whispered, 

"Most of the girls ran out crying and there wearing slut dress and you're the only normal looking one here." She winked at me as she went back to typing something as I said a thank you.

I sat on one of the red chairs as two hours floated by, then I heard my name. I sat up and dusted the imaginary dust off my red leather pants. 

I walked into the office and the huge window immediately caught my eyes, there were shelves and shelves of books and folders. I averted my eyes towards the man sitting in the leather chair.

Grey eyes met mine with shock floating in it. My eyes widened as well as my cheeks heated up in embarrassment from the memory two years ago. He cleared his throat as he gestured for me to sit, which I did. "Althea Rose, twenty-four, no children, has many bachelors." He said looking at the folder.

"You're hired." He said looking at me, what? So quick? He seemed to notice my shock and chuckled before saying,

"You're the first decent person to walk in here and haven't tried to seduce me in the first few seconds and minutes." He said fixing his suit which hugged him perfectly. "Also, you are required to sign this contract to be my personal assistant."

He then shoved a contact towards my way, my eyes scanned the page as I signed it. "When do I start?" I asked,

"Now."

~ ~ ~

Gotta love my dude, Seth.

>:) Vote and comment <3