𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

I haven't seen Seth since last night, when his fingers were practically shoved up me.

I woke up to a minor headache since he'd give me some Advil. I think I vomited on the door mat inside, not sure but I found a new one there.

I haven't seen Scarlet or Dante either. So, I've been just doing some work. A knock on the door stole my attention.

As soon as I immediately opened the door--a woman hugged me so tightly I may as well have popped right then and there.

She lets go, "Oh! Look at you, so beautiful." She kisses my cheek.

"Uh, thanks? Who are you?" I ask,

"I'm Seth's mother, José, you're Marilyn, right? His fiancee" José asks.

Who the fuck is Marilyn.

"I'm sorry, I'm not Marilyn. I'm Seth's employee." I back away from the confused woman.

"Mrs. Rossi!" A man rounds the corner, probably in his fifty's, his eyes practically bulging out his head.

"What are you doing here?" He lets out, panting.

"Jack, my dear, how are you? I'm here because I heard from a little birdy that Marilyn was in the city, but apparently I heard wrong." She rolls her eyes at me,

"But she does look similar to her, I can see why Seth did what he did." Her smile is strained as she looks at me.

My own was as dead as my father.

A furious Seth steps into the living room, he was in that suit. The same one that made my non-existent dick stand up.

Other than that he was fucked.

"Get out of my fucking house. Now, José."

La La lying Land decides to speak.

"Oh, Seth, you're mother knows best." She goes to place her hand on his cheek when he turns away,

"My mother is dead and gone. Get out, or I'll throw you out myself."

"Fine, fine, I'm gone, but you," she points at me,

"You're nothing, you may look like her but you don't act like her." With that she walks out.

Before he could speak again, I turn and walk off to his room to collect my stuff and place it in my bedroom.

As I was doing that, the door opens and Seth walks in.

"Who's Marilyn?" I ask,

"Nothing you need to worry about. I have a flight to catch." He says,

"Yeah so you can go and fuck Marilyn." I mutter to myself, but of course Seth catches my words.

He saunter towards me,towering over me.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asks, his fingers trace over my lips.

I didn't say anything, because he knew the answer. We both knew it.

"Do you want me to use you as a toy for my pleasure?" He asks,

"Yes." I blurt out without thinking.

"Okay." He whispers.

He grabs my head and pushes his lips towards mine, he slips his tongue inside my mouth, mingling with mine.

He grabs the end of my long shirt, breaking the kiss as he pulls it up leaving me in nothing but my bra and lacey underwear,

He chuckles, "Dirty girl."

Hia finger lightly traces above my bra as he unclips it.

He then gets down on his knees and pulls down my underwear, taking it off me.

I was naked, right before him, he could probably see all my sins. Hell, if he wanted to I would let him carve his name into me.

He undos his shirt, taking his slow time while sustaining eye contact with me, he slides them off from the back, he's definitely been working on those abs, I could probably bite them and he probably would let me.

"I'm going to make sure everyone knows who's fucking you, I'll make you scream with that fierce little mouth of yours." He says after he's done with his pants,

Before I could comprehend what he was doing, he pins me down to the bed, dragging both my hands to each other, he smirks smugly down at me,

I smirk back as I wrap my legs around him and flip him under me,

"Oh come on, you really thought you were getting the top?" I tilt my head as I asked,

He chuckles lightly, "You're too bad for me," he murmurs,

"Now, shut the fuck up and fuck me, or are you going to keep on talking and break your promises about not making everyone know I'm yours?"
I probably shouldn't have said that.

He yanks down his boxes and without a warning, slams his dick inside me, fuck, I could feel him inside my stomach.

"Fuck. Fucking hell." He groans, moving his dick inside me, I'm not sure you can even call it a dick because a dick has four letters which means four inches, he's bigger than that for sure.

He better had not touched that Marilyn bitch.

He grabs my breast and rolls my nipple in his finger, doing the other one until I became a moaning mess,

I could feel the orgasm building up in my stomach as he abused my clit and flipped us over so he's on top again.

"I'm so close." I moan, my legs squeezing around him, he gropes me and lifts me up, pressing kisses between my breast as he groans against my chest.

He cums inside of me, thank God for reminding me to take my pills.

But sometimes it doesn't take three highs for it to come crashing down.

***
I'm so hot and leave everyone thinking I'm dead, a hot dead bitch.
Y'ALL THIS STORIES MAKES NO SENSE AND I'M JS GOING WITH THE FLOW. SORRY FOR THE BAD SMUT.

-eve