Chapter 3

*At D.O.'s House*
Jules P.O.V.
I walk into his house before he catches up, which is unusual because most of the time he runs past me and locks me out of the house. Then I climb in through his bedroom window and he is sitting on his bed laughing. But today, that's not the case. I turn around to see him slowly walking up the sidewalk smiling to him self. He looks adorable with that half smile! Why can't I get up the courage to tell him that I like him? Why can't I seem get him out of my head? But the real question is, what is he thinking about that makes him so happy? I look back at him and the smile has faded. It's become sad and sorrowful. Why did his mood change so quickly?
"D.O.! Stop being such a slow poke!" I say wile laughing. He looks surprised at his name being called. He starts to jog up to the door. He has a look as if it is a bittersweet moment.

D.O.'s P.O.V.
I just can't let her go without ever knowing my feelings toward her.
"D.O.! Stop being such a slow poke!" J said as she laughed. It startled me. I started to run up to her.
I decided I'm going to tell her about everything today. I just don't know how to say it without her freaking out and start to cry or her just hating me. I've wanted to tell her in the past, it's just that I never found the right time and when I did I didn't take the opportunity to. Which I regret it greatly.
I walked into the house after her and greeted my mother. She ran up the stairs to my room. I don't understand why she is so excited. She comes over every week! I don't understand women very well.
I set down my backpack on my bed wile she starts to get out the science textbook and our poster. Science is my best subject. I sit at my study desk and start to get out our notes pages. Our project is on anatomy and physiology of the human body. It might be a weird subject to work on with girls, but J and I don't mind because we know everything about each other, except for she doesn't know my feelings for her and my big announcement. I feel pressured right now to tell her but I just let it go til later.
~*2 Hours Later*~
*Jules P.O.V.*
We are done with our poster after a full week of work on it. Our poster isn't due for another week but both of us like to get the work done and out of the way. I just lay down on Kyungsoo's bed face down. I hear him get up and walk over to his bed and sit down next to me. He stays silent for a wile. I look up at him and he is staring at me.
"What?" I ask him kinda amused.
"I-I have s-s um something to say.."
I start to become worried because he never talks like this. It must be pretty important if he is struggling this hard to say it. I scoot towards him and put my hand on his bicep. Which are very nice just incase you wanted to know. He acts flustered at this gesture.
"What? Is something wrong?" I am really worried now. He never acts like this. This is the most peculiar thing that has happened as far as I can remember. He turned around fully to face me. He looks me straight in the eyes. My heart flutters and I get butterfly's in my stomach.
"I have been having these feelings and emotions for a while. I didn't understand them at first but... now I do." His eyes flickered to my hands as he reached his hands to mine. He held them gently in his and he rubbed his thumbs over the top of my hands. He looked back into my eyes.
"What are you talking about? Are you stresse-" I got cut off when he tightened his grip on my hands and said,"I like you! Like a lot and I can't deny my feelings for you anymore." I sit there in shock as he revealed that to me. His eyes glistened as he searched my eyes and face for any reaction. I wanted to talk but I couldn't. My voice failed me at the time I needed it the most. I can't believe that he likes me! MY BEST FRIEND D.O. KYUNGSOO LIKES ME! The guy who I have had a crush on for a year and a half, likes me! He starts to look sad and he releases my hands. I immediately take my hands to his cheeks. He looks really surprised by my sudden movement. Gosh his large eyes are adorable.
"I like you too..." I say slowly to him as I let my hands drop to my lap. His smile returns but then leaves as quickly as it appeared.
"Now this only makes it harder to say." he says as he gets off the bed and starts to pace wile rubbing his neck. I am super confused now. I don't understand what is so hard to say now because we know we like each other.
If anything we would be more open to each other.
"I have one more thing to say..." I look at his as if to say go on.
"I... UGH! I am moving to America..."

A.N./ Annyong haseyo!😄 I hope you won't kill me for the cliff hanger!😆