Chapter 4

*Kyungsoo's P.O.V.*
"I'm moving to America" I told her.
She is just sitting there. I start to move forward but she just shakes her head as she starts to cry.
"N-no Kyungsoo" she can barely make any sound it's more of a whimper. She is standing up so I try to give her a hug. She is trying to hit me and get away but I won't let her. I tighten my embrace on her. She is sobbing and weakly fighting back. Jules body just gives up and she leans against my body as she cries her eyes out. It hurts me to know she is in pain because of me. I start to let out a few tears. I dig my head into the side of her neck. After a few seconds I start to pull away but Jules yanks on the front of my shirt to pull me back to her. I start to cry a little harder.

*Jules P.O.V.*
I really hate him right now but I need his comfort.
"You are leaving me...how could you! There are so many names I want to call you! I hate you Kyungsoo." I step away from him a little. I look up at his face and he is crying. He looks taken back by what I said.
"But I don't want to hate you. You have done so much for me. You have been there for me everyday and night. How could I hate you?" His face softens as I say this. I feel like crying again so I step back into D.O.'s embrace and bury my face into the crook of his neck. I hold him tighter than I did before as if it would make him stay.
"I hate you because I love you. Do you know how much you have impacted my life Kyungsoo? I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you..." He stepped back to look me in the eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed.
"Don't be so negative Jules. You are a strong person."
"I'm only strong because you are here to hold me up. You are the only stability in my life. I am only happy because of yo-" His soft lips were gently pressed to mine. He had one hand on each side of my face. He started to slowly move his lips. I relaxed and followed his movements. He moved his hands to my hands. He stopped the kiss and his forehead rested against mine. I stepped away and looked up at his face. He had a smile on his face and he was blushing. Aww he looks so cute when he blushes!! I started to giggle at his embarrassment.
"What?" Kyungsoo said to me with wide eyes.
"Your blushing! And it's adorable and funny!" I started to slowly back away when he gave me the oh really look and smirked.
He started to slowly move towards me and put his arms out to tickle me. I turn around and bolt out of his room. I can hear him getting closer. I almost turn to go into the bathroom as a safe haven but I get pulled back by Kyungsoo's arms around my waist as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"No!! Put me down!" I laugh out as he tickles my sides and legs. He starts to go back to his room at the other end of the hall.

A.N./ Sorry for the slow update and short chapter. Hope you liked it!