One

He backed me into a locker just as the hallways were clearing. The kids looked back at us as they hurried to their classes, but they decided that their education was more important. If only Harry Styles thought the same. My name is Louis Tomlinson, and ever since Harry found out I was gay, he always picked on me. He grabbed my collar and punched me in the face, and I groaned in pain. He kneed me in the gut and I fell over. He pulled his foot back and kicked me again and I collapsed on the floor. He grabbed the back of my collar and hoisted me up, slamming me against the lockers once again.

"Where do you think you're going, fag?" He hissed at me, hatred in his eyes and I looked away, sick of all the hate. "Look at me, fag." I shook my head, and his fingers gripped my chin, his fingernails digging in. "Baby doll." He purred. Baby doll was the degrading nickname he called me when we were alone. "I won't ask again, baby doll."

My eyes opened slowly and I gasped at how close he was. His face was a few inches from mine, and his body was pressed against mine to keep me still. He had this smug smirk on his face, and amusement danced in his green eyes.

"That's better, baby doll." He muttered, looking at my lips while licking his. I wasn't liking how he was looking at me. He was giving me a look that made me feel like a meal...or like a helpless animal.

I frowned. "Don't call me that."

"Well do you prefer fag?" He demanded. "Because I can go back to calling you that, Tomlinson."

I sighed. "If you're gonna beat me up again, can you just get it over with?"

"Why so eager, baby doll?" He grabbed my hips, pushing me deeper against the wall. "Didn't know you liked punches to the face so badly."

"I don't." I said. "But I can't afford to miss any more days of school this week. We're having a major test today."

He grinned wickedly. "How about I transfer you there personally?"

He threw me over his shoulder and began walking down the hall. I squirmed in his grasp but he only tightened his grip. When he grabbed my butt and squeezed that just made me squirm more and I kicked out, hitting him in the stomach.

"Ow!" He exclaimed before throwing me on the ground.

I winced and looked up at him with a terrified expression. He towered over me with a death glare. He leaned down and his hands imprisoned my upper arms, pulling me to my feet and to his chest. I struggled against him but his grip just tightened again.

"You should really stop fighting against me." He said slowly. "But it is amusing to watch you struggle." His hands slid from my upper arms down to wrists, and he pulled me even closer against him.

I hate him so much. "Please let me go, Harry." I whimpered. "I need to get to class."

He sighed. "Baby doll, I don't give a fuck about your class."

"But I do!" I whined, pulling at my wrists. "Please let go of me! I really can't afford to miss this test!"

He leaned forward do his lips were on my neck. "I've heard that you can't afford a lot of things." Was he really talking about how I lived in poverty? Is he really that much of an asshole?

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to say something when I felt him leaving kisses on my neck. My eyes fluttered and I bit my lip, as he drug his tongue on my sweet spot, sucking it gently, making me moan softly. He smiled against my neck before nipping at it.

"Harry...stop." I begged, pulling on my wrists. "Please."

He pulled away, staring at his work on my neck. He leaned in to ghost his lips across my sweet spot where he marked me, making me shudder. He let go of my wrists and I backed away from him slowly.

He ran a hand through his hair. "Get to class, baby doll."

I spun around and ran down the hallway towards my first class. I ended up getting detention for being late, and I got annoyed at Harry for causing me to get in trouble for the first time.

Mr. Cowell, our teacher, had me sit by the new kid, named Seth. He's tall, with blonde hair, perfectly chiseled cheekbones, and blue eyes. He was the quiet, mysterious, and brooding type, and extremely handsome. He apparently liked to draw, and for some reason wanted to draw me.

"So Louis...do you have any plans?" He asked with a smile. "Tomorrow after school would be nice. We could go see a movie or something at four o'clock."

I felt my cheeks flush. "That would be...awesome."

Later that day ten minutes before lunch ended I was walking to my locker to get my math book and do some early studying. Harry was leaning against the locker, his arms crossed with a disappointed expression.

I stopped in front of him. "I...could you please move so I can get my math textbook?"

"I've heard some rumors." Harry said in a low voice. "That you met some chump during second period who's taking you out tomorrow."

"Y-yes." I stuttered, nearing the locker and he crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes at me. "D-did you come here to b-beat me up? Like earlier?"

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not always out to hurt you, baby doll. But how about I let you off with a nice little warning." His hands shot out and grabbed my butt, pulling me to him and I gasped, pushing against his chest with all of my might to get him off me, but his grip on my butt just tightened. "Whether you know it or not, and whether you like it or not, you're mine."

"No." I whimpered. "I don't belong to anyone."

He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, eyes drifting down to my neck. "Do I need to remind you about that?" His other hand came up to grab my arm and push me against the lockers, pinning me in place and holding me still as I began to struggle. "I don't mark people who don't belong to me, baby doll."

"Get off me." I muttered.

He threw his head back and laughed. "I'll make you a deal. If I see you out with that chump, you'll regret it. Got it? If you instead meet me at the arcade tomorrow, you'll be spared."

"Why?" I whispered. "Why do you care? Why do you care about who I go out with?"

He looked around before leaning in and kissing the spot where he marked me, making me squirm.

"Because you're mine." His warm breath against my neck made me shudder. "I want you to remember that, baby doll. Meet me at Rowley's Arcade tomorrow after school at four o'clock." Rowley's Arcade, where the dangerous guys like Harry hung out and destroyed their futures. "If you're not there, I will come looking for you."

"Why?" I asked again, looking in his eyes. "Why me?"

He didn't say anything. He just let me go and backed away from me with a smirk, turning and walking down the hall with his hands shoved into his pockets.