Four

Harry took me to his house, and it was big. I bit my lip as he grabbed my wrist forcefully and dragged me inside. The inside interior was beautiful and big as Hell. There was a girl sitting on the couch, reading a book. When she saw me and Harry enter she raised an eyebrow and set her book on her lap. It was The Mortal Instruments, I think.

"Harry, who is he?" She demanded. "Another boy to fuck?"

Harry smirked. "I forgot my sister, Gemma, would be here. Louis, if you wait right here I'll go get my can of bitch-be-gone."

"Funny." She shot him the finger.

"I'm sorry but Louis here is my current sexual conquest." He slapped my butt and I thumped his chest.

"Louis won't mind if we have a threesome, correct?" Gemma asked playfully.

Harry's grip on my wrist tightened. "I doubt he knows what that is."

"Yes I do." I muttered and his grip tightened again, making me wince.

"Shut up." He growled.

His sister stood up. "Let the boy talk." She neared us with a sinister grin on her face. "Tell me Louis, are you a virgin?"

My cheeks flushed. "What? Why are you asking me that?"

"Naturally curious." She shrugged innocently. "You have a nice ass on you...the least you could've done was gotten fucked at a party."

I bit my lip. "I've never been to a party."

Her grin grew. "Perfect. Let's throw one right now!"

"It's Tuesday." I objected, butterflies dancing wildly in my stomach.

Gemma rolled her eyes. "Don't be lame, Louis."

"Nobody would come." I argued. "They probably have loads of work."

Gemma looked at Harry with an exasperated sigh, and Harry pulled me behind him.

"He's stubborn." He said. "But he'll be at the party." He gave me a sharp tug on my wrist when I began pulling on it to escape. I winced and glared at him.

She clasped her hands together. "I'll go make some calls and invite my college friends. Do not embarrass me." She skipped up the grand steps, humming Shake It Off.

Me and Harry stood in an uncomfortable silence, glaring at each other. I was terrified but I didn't feel like giving up either. He couldn't intimidate me forever. I drew the line at what Seth said. It had really gotten to me for some reason.

"You can let me go now." I whispered, since his grip hadn't let up.

"You'll run away if I do." He whispered back.

"Maybe." I raised my chin stubbornly.

He chuckled, his hand slipping from my wrist. "You can try."

I backed away from him and he just watched me. I was gonna do it too. I was gonna run and I knew there was no chance of me succeeding, but I wanted to show some defiance. He couldn't tell me what to do or make any of my decisions for me. My mum would freak if I wasn't home.

I dashed for the door and didn't move two inches before Harry turned me around, grabbed my butt, and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him to avoid from falling and he smirked. He pushed me against the door and grabbed both of my wrists with one hand, pinning them above my head. I struggled for a second before I remembered that it wouldn't work.

He was staring at my lips, his eyes dark with lust and he leaned in. I moved my head around quickly, trying not to make it easy for him but he used his free hand to grab my chin and force me to look at him. I closed my eyes as his lips connected with mine.

His teeth pulled at my lips to gain them entrance but I kept my lips shut tight. The hand he was using to hold my head still he removed to slide down to my jeans, which he unbuttoned with one swift movement. I pulled my head back, tearing my lips away from his.

"Harry..." I breathed. "What are you doing?"

He slowly unzipped my pants next. "I'm just thinking about what my sister said. You need a good fuck."

"Not from you." I murmured. "Never from you-"

He cut me off with a kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth. His tongue ran along all of my mouth, my teeth, my tongue, everywhere. As we kissed I struggled against him, furious that he had kissed me. His muscles strained as he brought up his free hand to help his other hand keep my wrists pinned.

So that's how he wants to play it? I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth and he grinned against my lips.

Then I bit him.

He grunted and tore his lips away from mine and instead of freaking out like I had wanted, he grinned. He removed one hand to touch his bottom lip gingerly.

"Baby doll, did you just bite me?" He licked his lips and I used his distraction to slap him as hard as I could.

"Now let me go." I demanded.

He smashed his lips against mine and my legs began to slip. He grabbed my butt  and pulled me closer to him. He pulled away abruptly,  leaning forward so his mouth was against my ear. He flicked my earlobe with his tongue, making me shudder.

"You're not getting away from me, baby doll." He breathed in my ear, and I sighed, tightening my legs around him. "There's no escaping this." He leaned back, looking into my eyes.

Was that true? Was he right? Was there no escaping this kiss?

"Hey losers!" Gemma yelled. "Stop sucking faces and put on some decent clothes! The party starts in an hour!"

"Dammit, baby doll." He breathed, letting me go and I pushed myself deeper into the door, wanting to get as far away from Harry as possible. He reached up and touched my hickey. "I'll have that fuck sooner or later. Remember who you belong to."

"Who? Me?" I asked, a part of me still wanting to be defiant.

He just smirked and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards his room.

Hey! Please vote and comment your thoughts and check out my new story A Shot In The Dark! Thanks! Bye! xoxo