Seven

He hadn't come near me all last week and this week, and I was thankful for the space. He would glare at me and I would keep walking. During class he would just stare at me while licking his lips. Today when I went to sharpen my pencil he got up as well after breaking his intentionally. He slapped my butt and when I turned to slap him he was already walking back towards his seat, didn't even sharpen his pencil. Then at art class the worst thing ever happened.

"As a project I want you all to work in groups of three and create your own comic book." The teacher, Ms. Flack announced. "Alright...first is Aria, Zoe, and Ginny, then it's Tom, Nick, and Will. After that it'll be Seth, Louis, and Harry."

After those words everything she said became irrelevant. Seth glared at Harry, who glared at me. After the bell rung I hurried out of the class, ignoring Harry call my name. After getting my notebook from my locker and making sure the halls were empty I started running to my next class but a hand grabbed me by the back of my collar and shoved me against the lockers. I glared at Harry, who grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, raising his fist. I closed my eyes, waiting for the blow but it never came.

"Let me go!" Harry shouted, his grip on my hair tightening and he began pulling and pulling on it. A hot searing pain raced through my head. It felt like he was tearing my hair out!

"You're the one who's touching me!" I hissed. "You let me go!"

His hand released my hair and I opened my eyes to see Seth was dragging Harry away from me. Harry elbowed him and Seth let him go, wincing in pain. Harry punched him in the face and Seth fell to the ground. Before Seth could even get up Harry kicked him in the face.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" Harry shouted. "Or else next time...I'll kill you!"

Anger ran through my body and I launched at Harry, who simply backhanded me to the ground. The pain in my head intensified and my vision became blurry, though I could still make out Seth's writhing body. I rubbed my head. I tried to get up but my head was hurting, and I was seeing lights. Plus, I was dizzy. Very dizzy. A hand snaked around my waist and I was jerked to my feet. I wanted to struggle against Harry but I felt weak.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He hissed, shoving his hand in my face and tightening his arm around me.

I looked up and it was....two? Three? Why was he asking me that? Why does my head hurt? Why am I not in class?

"Why...are you...asking me that?" My words came out slurred and I wondered why.

"I'm just trying to make sure you don't have a concussion." Harry muttered, tightening his grip. "And you just might."

He brushed some hair out of my face and I flinched. He sighed and picked me up bridal style, beginning to walk towards the nurse's office.

"Seth...don't leave him." I murmured.

He shrugged. "I don't give two shits about Seth."

"Let go of me." I breathed. "I...I'm fine."

I was getting more and more dizzy and even a bit sleepy. I wanted to just go to sleep but I shouldn't. Why shouldn't I? My eyelids fluttered.

"Sleep, baby doll." Harry said softly. "Just go to sleep. I'll look at those pretty blue eyes some more later."

I tried to resist but the urge to rest was too strong. As I closed my eyes and let out a breath, I had one last thing to say to Harry.

"Don't...call me that." I slurred and he chuckled.

"Fag." He said, looking down at me.

"Jerk." I retorted, letting out a sigh as I slipped away into the world of dreams. 

In my dream I was in a castle, my wrists chained to a stone wall. The more and more I struggled, the tighter the chains became. Where the hell was I? Suddenly the wall crumbled and gave away. A knight in gold armor on a white steed strolled in, and all he did was offer me a hand.

"I can't touch you!" I yelled. "My wrists are chained!"

"You can touch me if you let yourself." He said, and his voice sounded familiar. "Don't let whoever is keeping you here rule you anymore. You are your own person."

"Help me." I whispered.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" A voice boomed and I recognized it instantly.

Harry.

What was he doing here? I struggled against the chains but like I said, they tightened to the point of pain. The door was bust down, and in stepped a knight in shining black armor. The gold knight pulled his sword free, and aimed it at Harry's head. Harry pulled his sword free and then they began to fight. Their swords clashed together, each narrowly dodging each other by a few inches. The gold knight seemed to be losing as he seemed to be getting more and more fatigued.

"Louis...help." He whispered. "I can't defeat him on my own. I need your help. You need to let him go, Louis. All he'll do is-"

Harry stabbed him in the chest and I let out a scream.

"Hurt...." He breathed, dropping his sword and stumbling back, grabbing the hilt of his sword and pulling it out slowly. "You. Hurt...you. Hurt....you. That's....all...he'll...do...to....you."

He collapsed to the ground, a pool of blood forming around him. Harry pulled his helmet off, letting his curly hair spill loose. He looked at the dead body in front of him for a second before he just shrugged and stormed over to me. He knelt down and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"You're mine." He growled. "Got it? You..." He raised his fist and I let out a breath. "Belong...."  He hit me. "To...." Another hit. "ME!"  Another one. "Say it."

I shook my head and spit out some blood and a tooth. "No."

"Say it!"

I began to cry. "I...belong...to...ME!" I spit in his face and he stumbled back, wiping my spit off of his face and he screamed in frustration. He grabbed his sword and held it to my throat, digging the blade in a bit. I could feel a thin stream of blood running down my neck like a waterfall.

Suddenly I felt stronger and the chains holding my wrists evaporated. Harry stumbled back and he dropped his sword. I shakily stood to my feet, and I realized that I was glowing. Then I began floating slowly, and I grinned. Harry backed away from me with a terrified expression on his face before he cleared his throat and smirked, trying to mask his fear.

"Don't embarrass yourself." He said in the same cocky voice. "I control you, Louis. I always have. I always will."

"I control me, Harry." I said. "No one else."

He began walking towards me and I held a hand out, realizing my hands were in fists. I opened one and a bright light emitted from it, wrapping around Harry and lifting him up in the air. He screamed in pain and writhed in the grip of the light.

"I control you!" He screamed. "I control you! Stop this right now!"

I made a waving motion with my hand and he was pulled close to my face. He didn't look scared anymore, he actually looked angry. He reached out and grabbed my shoulder and his eyes turned back, along with the whites of his eyes. He began chuckling and his aura began to turn black. The grip he had on my shoulder was starting to hurt, starting to burn.

"I control you, Louis." He whispered and I began floating towards the ground as the pain intensified. "Say it! Say it!"

I closed my eyes. "I belong...to you."

He laughed evilly. "I thought so."

Just when I had a brief moment of strength, he took that away from me too.

Baby Doll (Larry Stylinson) (Bully! Harry) (On Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara