Six

I sat in a circle with Harry, Gemma, a couple of guys named Niall, Liam, and Zayn, plus a couple of girls named Sophia, Perrie, Cara, and Barbara. I sat between Harry and Zayn. Zayn gave me weird looks which unnerved me. Now it was Harry's turn, and he seemed unafraid. I could tell I was shaking uncontrollably and I didn't care. I was terrified. If I chose dare they might make me do something awful, if I chose truth, they might make me admit something awful.

"So bro." Gemma said. "Truth or dare?"

Harry responded quickly. "Dare."

"Kiss Louis." She said faster than he had. She had this grin on her face and it almost made me think that she was enjoying this. Maybe she's a crazy bitch who likes messing with people.

Harry looked at me with a look of pure disgust. "Ew Gemma...the fag?"

Gemma's grin wavered before it grew. "Just do it, it's one kiss. It won't be that bad."

Harry kissed his hand before smacking it against my cheek. "There. I kissed him. Happy?" He ran a hand through his hair. "Next time you wanna see some boyxboy action, I'm sure Louis here has some great gay porn websites he can suggest to you."

Everyone laughed and I hit back the urge to slap Harry. He had kissed me earlier, and now he was calling me gay. That bastard.

"Tomlinson." Harry said, and I flinched. I hated to say it but I liked that better than 'baby doll'. Baby doll seemed too sweet and intimate for someone like Harry. "Look at me."

I looked at him and he smirked. I wanted to headbutt him but I might knock out both him and me.
He looked me up and down, probably thinking about what to ask me.

"Truth or dare?"

I immediately said, "Truth."

"Are you in love with me?" He asked.

I scoffed. "Hardly."

"Then why did you kiss me earlier?"

I could scream. "I didn't kiss anyone. If I seem to recall-"

Panic flashed in Harry's eyes and he punched me. He actually punched me. I fell to the ground and spit out some blood.

"Hey! You got your fag blood on my carpet!" Harry exclaimed and Gemma hit him upside the head.

Barbara looked angry. "That's enough, Harry. We get it. You're a homophobic twat."

Harry looked angry and turned on me as I was getting up. He pushed me back down and the next thing I knew I was getting punched repeatedly. There were shouts and hands pulling Harry back.

"Let go of me!" He yelled. "Let me get that ugly little fucker! He's ruined my life!"

I got up slowly, before I gave him the finger and he paused. That's when he broke free and charged at me. I opened the door and ran out.

Harry was hot on my trail and I knew it would be a matter of seconds before he caught me. Just as I thought it hands grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. I pushed at his chest but he grabbed my wrists in a painful grip and pinned them above my head. I winced and struggled against him.

"You-" He began but I cut him off.

"I know you hate me." I whispered. "And I know you like seeing me in pain...but what do you want now?"

He was silent and he leaned in but I turned my head, not caring about the tears running down my face.

He sighed. "Baby doll-"

"No!" I shouted. "What do you want from me, Harry? What the hell do you want from me?"

"I don't know!" He shouted back.

"Then let me go!"

His grip on my wrists tightened. "I can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because I care about you!"

"Why?"

"I don't know!"

We were both out of breath and he let me go. I slapped him and he let out a low hiss of pain. Instead of hitting me back though he just glared at me.

"Hit me." I whispered. "Do it."

He grabbed my arm and pushed me into the wall, wiping my cheek with his hand. When he pulled his hand back, it was stained with teardrops.

"I can't control myself around you." He whispered. "You make me want to kiss you though yet I can't help but want to hurt you. I can't get you out of my head."

"Why?" I whispered as his free hand laced around my wrist and pinned it to the wall. "Why me?"

He sighed. "Maybe because I can't have you. I can have anyone I want but you're just...."

"So I'm nothing but a challenge to you?" I breathed. "Harry let me go."

"No." He said sternly.

"Now."

"No."

"Please."

"I can't." He growled. "I've tried but I can't."

"Well try harder!" I shouted and his eyes hardened. "I don't want you! Just leave me alone!"

He kissed me fiercely. His tongue easily dominated mine, exploring my mouth roughly. He bit my teeth and sunk his teeth into them, pulling and sucking on them. He pulled away and I looked at the ceiling, looking everywhere but his eyes.

"We're done here." He growled. "This will never happen again. Things will go back to normal. The only time we'll see each other is when I'm beating your ass. That reminds me..." He grabbed my butt. "Just so I don't forget the feel of it."

"You're a perverted pig." I whispered.

He let me go. "See you Monday."

I ran out of the house, not sure whether or not to be relieved or sad that Harry didn't follow.