monday

jungwon pov !!

"i really hate this school" i thought to myself as i was stepping off the bus.

i was greeted by my friend group ( sunoo , jay , jake , heeseung , niki  , yeonjun , beomgyu , seongmin) .

"JUNGWONNIE!!" niki yelled as he pushed me over. " RIKIII , can you PLEASE stop pushing me over " i whined. riki helped me up and apologized.

We all began to walk inside the school but i pretty much zoned out thinking. i came back to life once i realized we were at our lockers . Then i saw him. It was park sunghoon , the supposed "bad boy" but i didnt see him like that. In my eyes.. hes so cute and handsome..he has nice pale skin and platinum blond hair and HES SO TALL!! ..i have a huge crush on him too.

I stopped thinking about him when i realized who was with him..it was wonyoung , lesseo  and sakura..the most popular girls in out school. Wonyoung never really liked me but i never knew why . I turned to talk to seongmin and open my locker when i feel my knee get pushed from behind. I turned around to see Wonyoung her friends and .. sunghoon. "what do you POSSIBLY want now wonyoung.." i said. " just to annoy you "she said as she giggled with lesseo. i grinned "lesseo i see your being her little minion again..its sad really " i said "IM not her minion you annoying brat!"lesseo said as she pushed me into the locker.

BAD IDEA!!  As soon as i hit the locker heeseung jay and yeonjun was in front of me , yeonjun was seeing if i was okay and heejay were standing in front of Wonyoung and lesseo. "lesseo why do you always have your hands on someone.. and wonyoung wont you just stop for once gosh..you bully jungwon to feel better about yourself because you know no one likes you.." heeseung said in a low annoyed voice.

"why are you being so mean !! sunghoonie do something about it!!"wonyoung
said in a annoying tone grabbing onto sunghoon arm."why would i do anything to help you wonyoung..your so annoying.. " sunghoon said annoyed as he walked away."sunghoonie you dont mean that!!"wonyoung said as she and lesseo followed him. But i realized sakura..she stayed.
"Won are you okay " she asked kneeing down . "yes im okay ! " i really wasnt my shoulder hurt  but i didnt want her to worry. She helped me get back up and she fixed my hair "im sorry about them , theyre just annoying!" she said and she sighed , but then they called her and she ran away.

a couple periods later

i whine as i walk out of science with seongmin and sunoo.
we meet up with yeonjun and heeseung and walk to lunch.
we all sat down at our normal table with the rest of out group and talk. as normal i zoned out thinking of sunghoon..i wish i had the courage to talk to him. then i look up from thinking becoz seongmin was poking me and from across the cafeteria sunghoon ..staring at me? he nudged his head to the side and back directing me to come by him . he was alone but he walk out of the cafeteria. "um guys ill be right back i left my pencil case im science!"i said getting up and following sunghoon.

Once i got out of the cafeteria and into the hallway i felt my wrist get grabbed and pulled to the side next to a locker..it was sunghoon.
"oh my YOU STARTLED ME !!"i said pushing him . "gosh im sorry "he said but continued with "so i heard your good at math.." he finished. "yes i am..why? do you need a tutor?" i replied with.

"yes exactly that , so i was wondering if you could..yk possibly tutor me?"he said. i thought maybe this was my chance to get close to him sooo"um sure.just meet me after school"i said. he smirked and said "that was a quick reply.. " . i blushed a little"i just have a lot of free time okay! so i wont be busy thats why i replied fast!!" i said .

i looked up at him and he was..staring at me grinning."OKAY ill see you after school!"i said quickly walking away back into the cafeteria..

A few more periods went by then i had history my last period , and thats the only class i have with sunghoon.

As soon as i entered the class the teacher was giving new assigned seats. "yeonjun and allen, wonyoung and liz, eunchae and bahiyyih and sunghoon and jungwon at the window table!" the teacher said directing everyone to the new seats.

I sat down first at the table then sunghoon. Class was normal until i felt someone looking at me .. i turned to the side and saw wonyoung giving me a dirty look and at the same time i realiezed sunghoon was sleeping.

I found myself zoning out looking at him, but he began to move and wake up so i focused on the lesson again. Soon class was over and i was leaving class .