TUTORING HIM.!

i was waiting for sunghoon outside the school sitting on a bench alone, Wondering why it was taking him so long knowing we have the same last period.

I was sad becoz all my friend were already gone. Finally sunghoon came out and stood in front of me ." im here " he said . i stood up quick and replied with"you took so long! but..whos house are we going to study at ..?" He runner his fingers through his hair and said "could we do yours? my house is kinda far". i agreed and we began to walk.

ONCE WE REACHED MY HOUSE
We finally reached my apartment building and walked in. We took the elevator up to my apartment and walked in." Oh my mom isnt here  i guess were alone" i said as i took my shoes off and hung up my jacket. Sunghoon did the same and i lead him up to my room.

 Sunghoon did the same and i lead him up to my room

jungwons room:

We walked into my room and i closed the door behind sunghoon."Cute.." sunghoon said as he looked around.
Sunghoon sat on my bed  and continued to admire my room."um do you think i could change first before we do anything" i asked"go ahead cutie" he said chuckling . i blushed but grabbed an outfit and went to change in the bathroom.

i change into an outfit like this (imagine it with black shorts but with the same shirt!) and return to my room

i change into an outfit like this (imagine it with black shorts but with the same shirt!) and return to my room. I sit at my desk "come sit by me! we dont have all night to do this". i said. Sunghoon comes by me and sits. I get my note book and math book out. Sunghoon goans"ugh i hate math.."he says. i start tutoring him.

A FEW HOURS LATER.
I was getting tired and i realized sunghoon was falling asleep.i looked at the time and realized it was 9:58 pm."oh my time went by fast..its late." i said . i nudged sunghoon and he sat up."sunghoon its 10pm .."i said and he looked at the time " i dont think i can get a ride home then , my parents are already asleep .. my phone is also dead." he replied . i thought for a bit, "maybe..you could spend the night here my mother could give you a ride home inn the morning!"i said.

He agrees and we get ready for bed." hm..we have to share my bed becoz we dont have a spare room and its rude if i make you sleep on the floor or couch.."i said to him. "are you sure you just dont want me to sleep with you?" sunghoon said jokingly smirking. I blushed and said"what..! NO - just shush and lay down" as i sat on the wall side of my bed and put my legs under the covers.

"You go to bed so early" sunghoon huffed."this is early to you? im normally asleep by eight!" ," gosh you seem like a baby, youre so tiny and go to bed so early" he said " I AM not a baby " i said as i hit him with a pillow. He grabs my wrist and pinned me to the bed " since when do you hit your seniors cutie?"

I couldnt stop blushing but i heard the front door open and realized my mom was home."sunghoon my mom just got home GET OFF" i said in a rush. He got off and laid down next to me. "pretend to sleep" i whispered and closed my eyes. My mom walked in to check on me "gosh won and these dang boys.." and she walked out.

Sunghoon chuckled a little" won and these dang boys" he sais mocking her." oh shush i dont even know what shes talking about.."i pouted."So am i not the only boy you have over?~" , " no but- the only other boys i have over is heeseung niki and sunoo because they come over to hangout sometimes! - and my mom treats them like her kids too !"i said back

"Okay cutie~ whatever you say"he said and faced the opposite direction . And falling asleep.

3:04 am
i woke up in the middle of the night. i felt warm .. more warm then normal but it was comforting... Until i realized why. it was sunghoon .. he had his arms around my waist and his face against my neck. I felt him hold me tighter and leave a kiss on my neck..I felt my cheeks getting hot but i brushed it off so go back to sleep.