im falling for him.

SUNGHOON POV!!
I woke up in the morning at 6:30 am .

I froze .. my arms were around jungwons waist . i was holding him like a teddy bear..some part of me didnt want to let go..he was so warm but..i didnt want him to know that any of that happened. i let go slowly and sits up. i stretch and look out the window as the rest of the city of seoul is awaking too.

Jungwon began awaking and sat up and yawned.i glanced at him . "goodmorning hoo- sunghoon" he said as he opened his eyes.

i grinned and felt like teasing him "repeat that cutie." i said and i looked at him. I watched him get flustered and my phone dings. i pick it up and realized its a message from the school.

Hellos students of ******* highschool , School is cancelled today from the school pool flooding . School will continue in 2 days!

I showed jungwon the message."man..i cant see my friends for two whole days" he said whining. "atleast you got friends " i said rolling my eyes jokingly. He shoved me and we started play fighting.

A FEW MONTHS LATER!!
jungwon and sunghoon have gotten 100x more closer and sunghoon also joined their friend group.

JUNGWON POV!!
"Im so happy were going on summer break.. but i cant see my friends for a bit but yk NO SCHOOL!!"i said as i was walking to my apartment with sunghoon."You get to see me though ~" he said  looking at me . i turned red and shoved him"oh shush!" he smiled and said "ill shush when you dont look like a tomato everytime i try to flirt with you cutie." We reached my apartment building and walked in and took the elevator.

We walked into my apartment and went straight to my room. Sunghoon sat on my bed as i was putting pictures into s box i saw a spider and stumbled up and fell onto sunghoons lap.."EW A SPIDER!!"i said without realizing what happened . "great landing cutie" sunghoon said. i quickly hopped up and apologized. He laughed it off and laid back on my bed.

SAME MOMENT BUT SUNGHOON POV!!

I was sitting on jungwons bed the suddenly he jumped up and stumbled on to my lap. in my mind i was just thinking how cute he was but then i realized he was actually on my lap..i didnt want to get yk a boner so i said "great landing cutie" to get him off.

Soon i was sitting at the dinner table with jungwon his mom and his little brother. I was talking with his mom then suddenly his little brother began to whine so jungwon offered to put him to bed, so jungwon got up and took his brother into his brothers room. His mom was cleaning up the table so i offered to help and so i did. But his mom wanted to talk to me about something. She said"sunghoon im happy your my sons friend, he really enjoys your company.. but he has a crush on you..so please dont hurt him hes been through so much i donr want him to hurt more." i was stunned but i smiled and whispered "dont worry i like him too." I saw rhat she smiled and she hugged me.

A bit later a went by jungwon becoz he was still with his brother and he was rocking him to sleep. i sat next to him and looked at him ."ive always wanted a kid..ever since i was young"jungwon said. I dont know what gotten into me but..i placed my hand on his and just let him talk. Soon jungwon he fell asleep with his head laying on my chest. I picked him up and carried him to his room and laid him down on his bed. I laid down next to him and pulled the covers over both of us. I just had the urge to hold him again so i wrapped my arms around his waist and cuddled him and slowly fell asleep.