my hoonie.

JUNGWON POV

I walked out of the restroom kinda sore but i walked back to the cafeteria. "JUNGWON that took so long !!"niki said."i know im sorry !! "i said as i sat right across from niki.

"jungwon what on your neck?" niki asked and sunoo and heeseung looked."oh um bug bites?"i said nervously. just as i said that  sunghoon walked in and sat next to me"so
it that the bug?" heeseung asked raising an eyebrow and grinning at us.

I covered my face with hands embarrassed. "a bug ? " sunghoon asked . "oh nothing "niki said giggling. after a bit sunghoon didnt bother to know and slipped his fingers in between mine under the table.

Lunch was almost over . But won-young , lesseo and sakura came up to sunghoon . "sunghoon can you please walk me to class" wonyoung asked. "no sorry" sunghoon replied they went back and forth like that until won-young pulled his arm out from under the table to try to force him up.

My hand got dragged up too and then she froze."sunghoon..why are you holding hands with this brat.?" she asked."because i can , is it a problem?" sunghoon asked her ."ouuuu-OW" niki said until heeseung elbowed him.

"your just joking sunghoonie , i don't believe you'd ever like a brat like him!" wonyoung said trying to convince him."i dont think so "he replied. "PROVE IT then..PROVE that you guys are together!! if you cant sunghoon is mine!"wonyoung yelled.

I looked at him then are her then back at sunghoon and i leaned in and pecked his lips. Sunghoon gradually kissed me back and grinned. "WHAT are you kidding me sunghoon! we've been friends for so long and you date this fa-" she got cut off..sakura slapped her.

"Now i think that's enough..do you ever know how to shut up!" sakura said as she raised her voice at wonyoung."who do you think yo-" again she cut off wonyoung snd grabbed her hair." im going to need you to apologize to jungwon and sunghoon and there whole friend group for what you've done to them!"sakura said as she has a hand full of wonyoungs hair.

"what  i dont!"wonyoung replied "then i guess your going to be missing hair" sakura said pulling her hair harder."ALRIGHT im sorry"wonyoung said , sakura lets go then pushed them away.

Sakura sighed "finally im so done with them" she said  "im sorry for what they've ever done to you guys!!"she continued and walked away.

I pecked hoons lips once more and faced my friend group. " Heeseung where that 50 bucks at"niki said teasing him" I didnt think you'd actually win the bet , ugh ill bring it tmrw " he said in a annoyed tone. "DID YOU GUYS BET ON SUNGHOON AND WON?" sunoo yelled , " um kinda.." heeseung replied."WITHOUT ME"sunoo pouted.

HII GUYS ILL FINSIH SOON ITS GOING TO BE A BUSY WEEK FOR ME !! - luvwonz (jan 23 2023)<333