surprise

JUNGWON POV

I was just sitting on my bed bored with my phone by my head waiting for someone to message me to hangout or talk too.

BUZZ

I quickly picked up to see who it was and it was hoon calling. I answer the call" hii hoon" i said excitingly. "hey cute , i was wondering if you wanted to out and go to a restaurant and maybe the arcade after?" he asked. I quickly replied with" OF COURSE!! what time" ." in like 40 minutes , would you be ready in time?" he asked."YES JUST MESSAGE ME ONCE YOUR HERE" i said really quick then hung up.

While smiling hard i realized i had very little time to get ready so i jumped up from my bed and ran to my closet swinging the door open and searching for something to wear.

I was throwing clothes around and getting more and more angry not being able to find something to wear.

I settled with this and wore baggy sweats with it.

I waited outside for hoon impatiently watching down the road. Finally he pulled up to the side of the road in front of me. I opened the door and got in"hi hoon!!" i said smiling

Before her could reply i saw cigarettes hiding down by his feet , and when i glaced at them he tried to cover them."hoon i though you said you quit!!" i said at him."i tried but it didnt last long , nothing helps trying to keep the feeling of wanting more away."he said moving his foot off of them.

SUNGHOON POV

I was driving to sunghoons apartment and opens a new pack of cigarettes. I though he was be waiting inside for me since it was really cool out . I could see his apartments as i was pulling one of the pack then i drop them quick as i saw jungwon standing outside.

He got into the car" hi hoon!!" he said , i couldnt even reply his eyes shot at the cigarettes on the ground by my feet."i thought you quit" he said with a whiny tone."i tried but it didnt last long , nothing helps trying to keep the feeling of wanting more away" i said looking at him. He went down by my lap to try to grab them but i couldnt stop myself " aw .. are you practicing ?" i said running my fingers through his hair. He elbowed my lower stomach and sat up with the cigarettes in his hand.

"OW" i said in pain with a hand on my stomach."thats what you get " he said as he put the cigarette in his bag."are you trying to hide them from me" i said grinning at him. " no im just taking them anyway from you"

a while later
jungwon pov!!!

"were here cutie" hoon said looking over at me, i look up and i see a nice sushi restaurant " OUU i havent had sushi in so long!!" i said . Hoon smiled at me and got out of the car and i followed him as me walked into the restaurant.

We both follow a waiter to a booth and we both sit across from eachother

WE  order food and take the plates of the conveyor belt" its so YUMMY " i say eating and smiling at hoon

" its so YUMMY " i say eating and smiling at hoon. He smiles at me " good cutie~" he says.
While were eating i catch him staring at me a couple times . I smile" why  do you keep looking at me~" i say in a teasing tone " because youre cute~ why wouldnt i look at you" he said with the same tone back

I get up to go to the bathroom and a few minutes later hoon followed.
I walked out of the stall and i got pushed back in and if was hoon."hoon what a-" i could finish my sentence . He started pecking my lips softly. I place my hands on his chest and kiss his lips. " i missed your lips cutie~" he said teasing me. " oh shush ! " i sais trying not blush , i pinch his side and walk out of the stall to wash my hands.

We finish eating and leave the restaurant and get in the car. " off to the arcade " he said as he places his hand on my inner thigh squeezing it. " Just touchy today arent you~" i said giggling.He grinned and started driving.

I was touch his hand the one on my thigh and playing with his fingers while he was driving.

We pull up to the arcade and hoon parks the car. He leaves a soft kiss on my cheek and gets out of the car.I get out and follow him into the arcade.

We walk around and play a bunch if games and hoon wins me a couple stuft animals from claw machines.

I was looking around and i saw a photo booth"hoon! lets go to the photo booth!!  i said grabbing his hand

I was looking around and i saw a photo booth"hoon! lets go to the photo booth!!  i said grabbing his hand. We go into the booth and its small so i sit on his lap with no hesitation, in the first two photos we pose and for the last one he pulls me in for a kiss right when it clicks for the last picture. I giggle and we step out the booth and i grabbed pictures.

We walked out to the car with his arm around me looking at the pictures " you look so silly in this one!" i said giggling." " oh shush cutie~" hoon said messing up my hair as we get in the car.

He began to drive i thought he was going to take me home but he has driven us to the same beach we went to during summer.

" hoon what are we doing here" i ask . " i never really asked you to be my boyfriend, so jungwon will you be my boyfriend " he said giving me a cute stare . " hmmmmm" i said teasing him " yes of course silly!" i said and smiled.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and moved into the back seat motioning me to come with him grinning at me . I giggle and climb back and sit myself on his lap facing him. I peck his lips a a couple times. " gosh youre so cute " he said putting his hands on my cheeks.

We starting kissing softly until our lips didn't separate . I felt his hands on my sides and i placed my hands on his face .

BUZZ
BUZZ

It was my phone ringing . I pick it up and it was sunoo. I answered it still in the same position with sunghoon "OMG JUNGWON GUESS WHAT!!" sunoo said yelling into the speaker " WHAT IS IT " i said with the same tone . "I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW !!"

im SOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE A NEW
CHAPTER BUT HERE ILL BE STARTING THE NEXT ONE TMRW!!
{ feb 12 2023 }