The Sword Princess vs The Hero

Third POV

Third POV

   Today was the day of the dual. News of the dual spread in Orario like wildfire after the Denatus. Everyone was excited of the dual. Who wouldn't be? It was a dual between two First Class Adventurers. However, some wasn't so sure if it would really be considered as a dual as The Hero, YN was a level 20, and The Sword Princess, Ais was only a level 5. It's a very big level difference, but the Sword Princess is know for her unmatched sword skills.

   For the past few days the people in Orario were split into three types of groups. You got the first group who are fans of the Sword Princess, most even ridiculing the Hestia Familia for being overconfidence. The second group were rooting for the Hestia Familia. And the final group were with neither, they just want to see a dual between two First Class Adventurers. The Gods mostly fall in the third group as they were excited to see the dual, or that's what they want people to think. Not only are they excited for the dual, but to also see how powerful YN really is. They are basically killing two birds with one stone.

The gods were in the V.I.P. seating room in the colosseum owned by the Ganesha Familia. Rather it was fate or not, the two goddesses of the rivaling Familia were sitting next to each other. Already they were going at it with each other.

Loki: "So are you ready to lose shrimpy?" She asked as she was absolutely sure of her victory.
Hestia: "Huh? What are you so confidence about flaty?" She asked mockingly.
Loki: "Of course! Your defeat is inevitable the moment I chose to send my Ais to the battlefield." She said with confidence.
Freya: "You are too confidence Loki, we still yet to see what the other side has to offer." She said while sitting on the left side of Loki as she interrupted their conversation.
Loki: *looks at Freya* "You seem to have too much confidence in the other party don't you think Freya?"

Loki can be childish, but she not a fool either. When Freya say something with confidence, something is going on here.

Freya: "Oh no, it's nothing like that. I just think the other party is a level 20, it's a big level difference.~" She said with a smile.

   Loki just looks at her suspicious but decided not to press on the matter. Just then, Goddess Hephaestus arrived in the VIP room. She sits behind Loki and Hestia when she noticed something. Loki had a bunch of scratch and bruise marks all over her body while Hestia was sitting on a few ice packs.

Hephaestus: "Loki, what's with all those marks and Hestia why are you sitting on ice packs?" She asked.
Loki: "O-Oh it's nothing. D-Don't worry about it?" She answered as chill went down her spine as she remembers how she was tortured by Riveria after the Denatus.
Hestia: "Y-Yeah! I-I just... fell down some s-stairs... Yeah! S-Some stairs." She answered as she still remember the pain of getting spank by YN for her childish behavior at the Denatus.

   As the gods continue to talk among themselves, huge cheers erupted from the audience below. That could only mean one thing to them was the show was about to start. Loki had a huge smile on her face as in her mind, even if it was a level 20 against Ais, she was absolute sure of Ais skills. Hestia was too confidence like Loki. She's knows that YN was no doubt very strong, but this is the Sword Princess with unmatched sword skills. Just then, Ganesha was now on the stage as he greets the audiences.