Author Note (Not A Chapter)

Okay so it seems like no one is reading the author notes in the last chapter so I'm put them here.

First I asked what should the name of the mansion be?

Also I just realized something, I never did listed what type of magic y'all the readers have. I would just used an ai chat bot to create some magic skills like I did with everyone else, but since this is for the readers, I'm going to let y'all decide. Give me some magic skills, I would appreciate if y'all mixed them up with some Offensive, Defensive, and Recovery type of magic skills. Y'all can also give some of the magic enchantment, base on my understanding of how it works so far, they have to believe in some kind of divine being, so have them believe in either Lady Hestia or Lord Grapha. If you need examples of how to do that, looked at the priestess, Leah Noble, magic enchantments in Hestia Familia's stats. I'll take up to ten different type of magic skills (maybe more depending on what of magic everyone came up with). But no promises that they would all appear in the book. And remember that the magic is Holy Light.

Also what kind of name should the Familia has or should be known as? Because the Loki Familia is also known as The Giant-Killing Familia.

So I'm not so much worried about the names for the mansion or Familia name since I have some ideas but it would be nice to hear y'all opinions. However, I really need y'all to come up with magic, otherwise I might not update anytime soon.