Hestia's Familia Stats (Not a Chapter)

A/N: I'm going for a three month timeskip in the next chapter, so all of their stats will be that after three months.

Name: Diane BernardAlias: The Immovable Crusader Race: HumanAge: 31Hair Color: BlondeEye Color: GoldenHeight: 6'2 ftAffiliation: Hestia FamiliaLevel: 5 -> 6Status:-Strength: S990 -> I0-Endurance: S990 -> I0-Dexterity: S900 -> I0-Agility: B750 -> I...

Name: Diane Bernard
Alias: The Immovable Crusader
Race: Human
Age: 31
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Golden
Height: 6'2 ft
Affiliation: Hestia Familia
Level: 5 -> 6
Status:
-Strength: S990 -> I0
-Endurance: S990 -> I0
-Dexterity: S900 -> I0
-Agility: B750 -> I0
-Magic: A890 -> I0
Development Abilities:
-Paladin Knight: S
-First Strike: B
-Strong Defense: S
-Abnormal Resistance: S
-Leader: S
-Magic Resistance: A
Skills:
-Holy Flame: Diane can summon a powerful flame of divine energy around her weapon, greatly increasing her damage and allowing her to deal additional fire damage to her foes.

-Righteous Fury: Whenever Diane attacks an enemy with a melee weapon, she receives a temporary boost to her damage and attack speed, allowing her to quickly overwhelm her foes.

-Holy Presence: Diane emits a powerful aura of holy energy that surrounds her, temporarily increasing her resistance to magic and providing a minor heal over time to herself.

-Inner Strength: Diane can draw upon her inner reserves of strength and determination, temporarily increasing her maximum health and endurance.

-Inspiring Presence: Diane's leadership skills allow her to inspire her allies to greater heights, increasing their morale and combat abilities while also providing some protection from fear effects.

Magic: Fire Magic
-Golden Flames: Diane's fire turns into a golden hue, allowing her to heal herself and others by igniting the flames on the target, which restores hit points.

-Firestorm: Diane summons a fiery storm that rains down fireballs on her enemies, causing area of effect damage and leaving enemies burning.

-Phoenix Blast: Diane channels the power of the mythical bird, summoning a blast of fire that travels in a straight line, dealing heavy damage and leaving enemies burning.