Aftermath and Recuirts

Loki Familia

Ais was laying on a couch before starting to wake up. She slowly sit up and looks around to see she was in Loki's office. She was wondering how she got here before remembering the dual the other day.

Ais: 'I lost...' she thought to herself as she was looking down.

   She didn't hold a grudge against against YN as she lost fair and square. This does, however, made her realize that she was still weak. She needs to get stronger, strong enough to save her mother.

Riveria: "Oh Ais, you're awake."

   Ais was pulled out of her thoughts as she looks over to see Riveria sitting in front of her in a chair.

Ais: "Y-Yes..." she said as her voice was somewhat hoarse.
Riveria: "I'll go get you some water." She said as she left the room.

   After a few minutes, she came back into the room with a glass of water. She wasn't alone though, with her was the top executives and Loki herself. Everyone surrounded her as Riveria hands her the glass of water.

Finn: "How are you feeling?" He asked her as she took a few sip from the glass of water.
Ais: "I'm fine." She gave a short response, but everyone else were relieved that she was back to normal.
Riveria: "Loki you know this is all your fault, don't you have something to say?" She asked the goddess with a angry tone.
Loki: "I-I'm... sorry..." she said in a low voice while diverting her eyes from everyone.
Finn: "That's all you have to say? After how much loss you caused to the entire Familia, especially to Ais." He said also with a angry tone than his usual calm one. "All because of your petty rivalry." He added.
Tiona: "I get her opponent is a level 20, but how could his swordplay beats Ais? I mean her swordplay is top notch. Yet he handle her like it was nothing."
Loki: "That's because the sword style he was using was absurd. There was pretty much nothing Ais could do against it."
Bete: "What do you mean?"
Loki: "The sword play that YN used in the fight is the same sword style that the legendary Dracule Mihawk used." She said as almost everyone were confused except for Finn, Riveria, and Gareth who were all in shock.
Gareth: "Mihawk?" He asked surprised.
Tione: "Who is Dracule Mihawk?" She asked confused along with everyone else.
Finn: "He's the world-famous pirate who holds the title of "Strongest Swordsman in the World"." He explains before looking at Ais. "Your father even tried to challenge him a few times, he couldn't come close to beating Mihawk."
Ais: "I see... so no matter how strong I get... I will never beat him."
Lefiya: "You not upset by this are you?" She asked concerns for her friend.

   Ais simply shook her head no as she didn't hold a grudge against YN, but she will try to get stronger and challenge him again. She soon got up which confused everyone. She started walking towards the door.

Loki: "Where are you going Ais?" She asked.
Ais: "I'm going to the dungeon." She said not turning around.
Lefiya: "But Ais... your sword." She said as Ais just stopped at the door.

Ais just realize that her sword was destroyed by YN.

Loki: "D-Don't worry Ais! I have already asked Goibniu to make the exact same sword with the same properties. So for the meantime, you can stop by their shop to borrow a rapier. Goibniu said you can used that until the sword is made." She said trying to comfort Ais who was looking down.
Ais: "Thank you." She gave a simple response before leaving the room.
Finn: "Bete, go with her. I don't want her doing anything reckless." He order.
Bete: "Alright." He said as he left the room and followed Ais out.

After the two were gone, Finn spoke up again, stating something obvious.

Finn: "We are going to be in huge debt for a while..."