Chapter 4: Miku's Competitor

Down the hall, in another classroom, there was a girl named Mayumi, who was a transfer student. She had just introduced herself to her class. But Mayumi has a dark secret. When she likes a boy, she gets obsessed, like, SUPER OBSESSED. She doesn't let any other girls stand in her way.

Now, Mayumi never gets the boy she wants because her dad moves around a lot for work. But now, it looks like Mayumi is going to be staying at this school until she graduates, and maybe, just maybe, Mayumi might fall in love with Y/N, and Miku might have a new competitor. A newly-awakened yandere VS. an experienced yandere. Let's see what happens...

Mayumi POV:

God, school fucking sucks. I mean, I have good grades but its just so boring. I could feel the stares of boys on me this morning, but let me just say, I'm not interested in one of them. But... maybe there is a new boy here that I could get in a relationship with. I've had crushes on many boys, especially those who are sensitive and ones who don't fight everyone that pisses them off. God, I just love boys who are sweet and who need protection from this cruel world. I've never had a boyfriend, surprisingly, but that's because my dad has to keep moving for his job. But now, it looks like I'm staying at this school till graduation, so maybe, just maybe, I could find a boy who I can protect and love...

Y/N POV:

So as I'm sitting in class, I notice that Miku keeps glancing at me, and everytime someone tries to do something to me, like throw a paper ball at me or something else, she gives them a death stare, and I gotta admit... it's kinda hot.

It's almost like she's my protector, my savior. Ahhh... I lo-

Mrs. Myoga: Y/N! What's the answer to this problem?

I come back to reality... and I answer the question quickly, and I get it right, and I don't know how...

(A few hours pass, and it is lunch time...)

As I go to grab my food, I bump into a girl with green eyes and blonde hair...

Mayumi: Oh! I'm sorry!

Y/N: It's fine, really...

We both get up, and I ask her a question...

Y/N: What's your name?

Mayumi: Oh! It's Mayumi!

I just realized something... Miku, Mayumi, Mrs. Myoga... THE M.M.M.! Why was that the first thing that came to my mind?

Y/N: Oh alright! Well my name is Y/N!

After I say that, I see Miku come towards me and she looks at the girl, gives her an unusual glare, and then Miku grabs my arm and takes me to a table.

After Miku does that, Mayumi looks kinda pissed, but for me... THIS IS HOT.

Me and Miku sit down, and we both have different lunches...

Miku: Why don't we... share them?

Y/N: That's a good idea!

What I didn't expect though was that Miku grabbed a piece of sushi with her chopsticks and held it up to me...

Miku: Say ahhh...

Like the obedient little dumbass I am, I open my mouth and she feeds me...

Miku smiles.

Miku: Good boy~...

I don't know how some people would react to Miku saying that, but what did I think? Well, try to guess... I THOUGHT IT WAS HOT, OF COURSE!

Miku then starts to pat my head, and I swear to god I start purring almost while she does it...

Miku: You're special to me. I'm going to protect you with my life from now on...

Damn... hot.

After lunch, me and Miku go back to class, and as we do, I see Mayumi again, but before I can talk to her, Miku stares at her with fire in her eyes once again, and I don't get to talk to her. But to me... that doesn't matter. She's probably just some spoiled rich girl.

(Oh boy Y/N she is WAY WORSE.)

After school, instead of walking home, me and Miku go to a coffee shop and we get some coffee to drink and we get some desserts as well. Miku's sisters decide to head home.

While we are drinking our coffee and eating our desserts, Miku starts some conversation...

Miku: So, do you like history?

Y/N: Hell yeah! Why?

Miku: Well, I really like the Sengoku period, and I never have anybody to talk to about it. I'm just so passionate about it...

Y/N: Well, I love the Sengoku Period!

Miku: Really?

Y/N: Yep!

Me and Miku talk about the Sengoku Period and stories from it while we finish our coffee and desserts, and then as we walk to her house, we keep talking about it...

Eventually, we reach Miku's house, and we say our goodbyes, but before I can leave, Miku hugs me tightly...

Miku: Get home safe...

Y/N: I will. I promise...

Miku (Under Her Breath): I love you...

I hear Miku mutter something, but I ignore it and I finally head home. I can't wait to go finally take a shower and lay down in my cozy bed. Tonight is going to be a normal, comfortable night...

Miku POV:

As I lay in bed, I decide I'm going to do something...

I'm going to break into Y/N's house.

To be continued...