1

WARNINGS: NONE

FOR UNDERSTANDING THE STORYLINE BETTER I RECOMMEND WATCHING THE MOVIE FIRST

CHAPTER: 1
WORDS: 1933

~•~

My weapon shot right in the face of the fish I was going for and a smile formed on my face. Since I was alone hunting I couldn't show it of to anyone but I was still happy when I suddenly sensed something bad.

I turned my head and in the distance I spotted an Akula dashing in my direction. I stayed calm and quickly swam upwards but soon realised that I wouldn't make it in time so I swam back down and hid inside a underwater cave that was to small for the Akula.

It crashed into the stone, breaking little parts of it of. I knew that I had to get to the surface so I reloaded my crossbow and shot an arrow right onto the top of its mouth which made the arrow get stuck and gave me a few seconds to call my ilu and race past him into the freedom.

I made my way to the surface and swam back to the riff. I was kinda disappointed that I couldn't show of the fish to Aonung and Tsireya since I  was the best at hunting from all of us but I didn't let my emotion drag me down.

I was half the way back when I heard a loud horn so I looked up in the sky and spotted five ikran flying in the direction of our village. You could see the confusion on my face so I hurried up and made my way to the big crowd that has forming around them.

I walked through the crowd and studied one of these guys that stood in front of me. They had more of a bluish colour, there arms and tails were really thin, bigger ears and a smaller chest with wider abdomens.

I thought they looked fascinating but when I came to the face of him I was met with the most mesmerising eyes I have ever seen. Apparently he had been staring at me the whole time at me as well because we held eye contact after that.

I refused to be the first one to break it but it was destroyed anyway when my older brother Aonung walked behind the other na'vi while the two guys put there hand on there forehead and led it down to signalise I see you.

Since I was so distracted earlier I didn't even notice if he had said or signed anything which made me question the whole eye contact thing. "Look, what is that?" "Is that supposed to be a tail" Rotxo commented to which the rest of Aonung's friends just laughed.

I sighed, walked over to them, punched him in the arm and whispered "shut up and don't be rude" which made him, to my relief, stop. "It's too small to swim with" Rotxo continued so I smacked his hand away and rolled my eyes.

I turned my head only to see Tsireya giggling at the the other guy who I implied as the younger one. A smirk creeped up my face so I looked away again and just concentrate on what was going on in general.

Father shot out of the water, flew over the piece of land that we were standing on and swam on land. Our clan made a way for him to walk to the forest na'vi.

Father and him exchanged a I see you and the other children did the same. Behind Father, mom walked by with a confused look on her face.

"Why do you come to us Jake?" Dad asked, Jake took a quick glance at his family and answered "We seek oturu". "Oturu?!" Mother blurted, turning to dad.

"For me and my family"  the forest guy added, "we are riff people, you are forest people you're skilles will be nothing here" Father argued while Mom walked around them.

She touched the tail of the mate from Jake and while taking a look at the child na'vis arms mom loudly exclaimed "there arm are thin... there tails are weak" she grabbed the tail of a really pretty na'vi girl with short hair and a nice voice.