2

WARNINGS: NONE

CHAPTER: 2
WORDS: 1639

~•~

3rd POV:

„Get to the ship, find a seat and keep out of the way!" Quarich demanded over the loud Noise the helicopter was creating.

Spider did as told and climbed onto it but when he spotted a mini gun that was built in the helicopter, he immediately went to it and started moving it around to which Quarich responded by yelling "Whoa, whoa, hold on there hotshot" and dragging him away.

"Listen up, there is a tracker built into that mask. We hit the ground and you take of, I'll have you back in two minutes and I will give you an old school ass whooping", went on with "Understood?" and when spider didn't answer he repeated "Understood?!" a little louder and in a more demanding way.

"Yes sir" Spider answered, raised his eyebrows and gave him an ironic smile. Some time later when they got to the forest Quarich and his team got together and listened to a speech of him.

"Listen up, Jake sully has gone underground. Don't matter, wherever he is, we'll find him. And his bad shit crazy wife too" he paused "to do so, we go Na'vi. Full tilt all the way, that means we eat Na'vi, we ride Na'vi, we think Na'vi."

The following part he said in Na'vi and tried his best to not sound like a child "Y eso empieza hablando la lengua (And that starts with speaking the language)". Spider chuckled at Quarich's attempt to speak correct Na'vi so the whole team turned around to face him.

"A eso le llamas hablar la lengua? (You call that speaking the language?)" Spider made fun of him "Hablas como un níño de tres años (You sound like a three year old!)".

"Alright smart guy. You just went from being our monkey mascot to official interpreter."

Mei'lu POV:

Lo'ak told us not to worry since she apparently also gets lost easily in the woods and that's why Tsireya suggested that we should show them how to ride ilu's.

Aonung called two ilu's by whispering and clicking with his tongue and eventually two ilu's swam by. "These are ilu, If you want to live here you need to ride" Aonung explained.

Lo'ak went first and made the bond with his ilu, "Make the bond gently" my sister explained in a soft tone. "Feel his breath, feel his strength. Hold here" and that's what he did before diving into the ocean.

He had a good start but it quickly faded when he only hung after his ilu and lastly flew of. I clenched my teeth and let out a sharp breath since I knew that that probably hurt.

Aonung laughed his ass of and Tsireya giggled before focusing again. I didn't hesitate, called Neteyam and an ilu over so that I could help him, "you need to have a good position when you dive in, that's really important" I started explaining but when I looked up to him he just stared at me and it seemed like he was literally smiling with his eyes.

"Are you listening?" I questioned when he suddenly came out of his trance, shock his head and quickly asked "sorry I was distracted, can you say it again?". I chuckled up a bit before repeating myself and adding "and you need to be straight headed since they are really sensitive".

That were my last words before I took a step back and Neteyam dived into the water. He indeed had a pretty good position and to my surprise didn't even fall of.

I jumped onto my ilu and dashed right after him when I spotted Tsireya, Tuk and Kiri swimming in a little distance. Tsireya was waving me over with the usual warm smile she had on her face.

After some time Tsireya signalised me that we should go to the surface so me and Neteyam did and I asked "what's going on?" "I just thought now would be a good time to show them how to breath".