5

WARNINGS: SHOOTING, BLOOD,

CHAPTER: 5
WORDS: 1579

~•~

"You allowed this!" Mom yelled at me in disbelief. "You allowed him to bond with the outcast" she took a circle around me.

"Mei'lu! You disappoint me daughter" my father hissed. My ears went down but I didn't feel sad, I felt nothing. I always got the blame so why care?

My face was blank, I could feel their eyes on me, looking at me in shame but I couldn't have cared less. I was always the one to blame and I could do nothing about it so I learned to deal with it. It wasn't like their words hurt me anyway.

"And you are the son of a great warrior, who has been taught better" dad went on to say to the person next to me who was Lo'ak. Meanwhile Jake and Neytiri sully have joined and were standing behind their kids, trying to get the hang on what was going on.

"Payakan saved my life sir. You don't know him" "No Lo'ak" my sister stopped him. "Sit, sit" dad commanded and when he was sat he yelled a bit louder "Sit down!".

I suppressed my sigh since I knew what was going to happen now and just sat down. "Hear my words, boy. In the days of the first songs the tulkun fought among themselves for territory and for revenge"

He stopped for a second before going on "But they came to believe that killing, now matter how justified only brings more killing. So, killing was forbidden. This is the tulkun way. Payakan is a killer and so he is outcast".

As soon as he finished talking Lo'ak interfered "I'm sorry sir, but you are wrong" "That's enough!" Father angrily shouted and Tsireya shook her head, telling him that it would be better for him if he'd just listen.

"I know what I know" I frowned and glanced at him from the side wondering where he found the courage to say that.

Jake sully walked up to his son and calmly said "that's enough, I'll deal with this one" before dragging him out of there.

The next day... somewhere else...

3rd person POV:

They were on the hunt for tulkuns, craving the little glas of age stopping Sirup sucked out of the tulkuns brains that could make them Millionaires.

The ship that quadrich and spider were on shot a Location tracking device onto one of the tulkuns. They decided to kill the mother Tulkun since they knew it would be a lot slower because of its child.

A lot of people were running around hectic as the ship sunk deeper into the ocean. Robot spiders with humans in them got released into the sea just like submarines that looked like little capsules.

Spider seemed mesmerised and terrified at once, like he knew it was wrong but he couldn't do anything. Colones quadrich was taken onto a boat which had a really sharp and big loaded weapon upfront.

The tulkun swam deeper into the ocean and Skipper yelled „Fire, Fire, Fire!". Bombs slashed into the water, creating shockwaves through the water and forcing the tulkun to go to the surface.

The Tulkun stretched there heads out of the water so they could orientate since tulkun would go deaf if they were to long underwater.
Enthusiastically Skipper shouted at the rest of the boats "get in there! come on!".

They started separating the mother tulkun from the rest by using a sound canons. "Do they ever fight back?" Quadrich asked curiously, "no, never seen them Lift a fin!" Skipper shouted back over the loudness of the wind that was surrounding them.