3

WARNINGS: LOW-KEY ROMANCE

CHAPTER: 3
WORDS: 1604

~•~

‚Follow me' I signed before swimming in the direction of the coast. I made sure that I wasn't too fast and slowed down a bit so that he could catch up.

When we got there I walked backwards out of the water, smiling at the way he stumbled out of the water when I suddenly bumped into someone.

Confused I turned around and saw Aonung with his friends behind me. By this time Neteyam was already nearly behind me and asked "Aonung where is my brother?".

He seemed nervous and I was sure that he did something stupid, like he always did. "Aonung what did you do?" I questioned, kinda annoyed.

"Nothing" I raised my eyebrows and he started to explain. When he stopped talking I could feel the tension in the air before Neteyam grabbed him by his arm and pulled him to his family.

Since I didn't want to miss out on something like that I followed them and when we got there I told Tsireya "what happened?" she whispered next to me "Aonung brought Lo'ak outside the reef and he still didn't return".

My sisters smile turned into a confused and worried expression while she sat down at the water, listening to what Aonung was again explaining to their father word by word.

I sat down next to her and comforted her by holding her hand and whispering "sh sh" multiple times. For some reason that always had helped her to calm down.

I'n the evening...

Tsireya and me still sat there, waiting for Lo'ak. I didn't want to leave Tsireya sitting there alone so I just waited with her. She really cared about this boy.

Aonung also seemed to feel guilty and Lo'aks parents were even more worried then my sister.

When he arrived Lo'ak started speeding up and walking in my brothers direction with an angry expression on his face but got held back by Jake sully, his father who scanned him for potential bruises or any kind of injuries.

„He's fine, he's fine. It's just a few scratches!" he exclaimed before Neytiri dashed through the crowd. „I pray for the strength that I will not rip the eyeballs out of my youngest son" she hissed while making a scratching gesture Information of his face.

„No, my son knows better than to take him outside the reef" dad explained while Aonung kneeled in front of the sully family in shame. „The blame is his" father explained but Lo'ak answered „no, it's not Aonung's fault. This was my idea".

I frowned as he said that, knowing that that wasn't true. „Is this true Aonung?" „Aonung what were you thinking?" Mom and dad berated him as the sully family left.

Dream...

A sharp pain stabbed through my body as I looked down, seeing a knife in my body. Around me were laying many, many dead, pale body's from na'vi and sky people.

In front of me stood someone with a smirk on their face. The face was blurry, I was unable to identify it and it seemed like the time had stopped.

Everyone stood still which gave me the opportunity to walk around. The pain of the knife was gone just like all my other senses except my sight. This didn't felt like a normal dream, it felt so weird and real.

I was on a gigantic ship with lots and lots of technical stuff on it. I was surrounded by corpses that were laying inside and outside the ship. I looked into the distance, onto the cold and endless ocean.

The textured water lead my gaze onto two characters on a small land peace out of stone. One of them was laying and the other one was kneeling over their body.