V (part 2)

To mom:
Thank you for protecting me all these years. I have finally gathered all my courage to protect you from the man who brought you and I pain for years.
I'm also sorry for leaving you alone for the next few years while I live in heaven, or maybe hell.

To dad:
I hope you die and live a horrible afterlife.

-
05/05/15
The day I got executed.
-

As I ran forward , a feeling of ecstasy overwhelmed me. Stabbing him with the broken glass bottle, he yelled out in pain clutching his stomach. I watched him collapsed to the ground, crouching in pain as I kept stepping back until I was against the wall.

I did it, right? I finally did it!

As I gave myself a punch, to test if it actually happened, right then, mom screamed hysterically when she saw how dad was bleeding profusely after and I knew it was real. A pool of blood had already formed around him as his lips turned white and his face painted with streaks of red-disgustingly pale.

As I fell down to the floor, I covered my face and tears started flowing down yet I was laughing. Rhetorical questions flooded my mind-Did I finally manage to do it? Did I really kill him? as I stared at my hands that was stained with blood, I laughed once again, but this time, with much more venom seeping through my tone. It felt so right.

The feeling of killing him was so right.

The feeling of freedom struck me like lightning and for the first time, I felt free and happy. After years of planning for this day, no regrets were felt. Staring at him lie lifelessly on the floor, a sense of accomplishment surged through my entire body.

But happiness never lasted for long.

It was not long before the sound of sirens filled the surroundings. I knew it was time to go. Getting up, I bowed for the last time to Mom as she embraced me into a warm hug with tears flowing down her face still.

"Remember Mom will always be with you."

"I'm sorry mom, please be happier than before."

And so, for the last time, to celebrate this selfish moment of success, I kicked him right in the stomach before walking out. I stood outside with my hands raised as I breathed heavily.

Tears would not stop flowing as I made my way towards the continued sirens. And as red and blue blinded my eyes, I smiled for the last time.

It's time to say goodbye.

___________________________
A/n : I'm really sorry about how much this chapter sucks, but i will definitely make it up to you guys in the next chapter! Thank you for reading this rather "boring" fanfic :')

Love love <3