Jungkook (part 2)

It was going to be hell.

I was pulled forward before I was thrown against the metal doors yet again.

Pain surged throughout my body but they wouldn't stop punching.

I clutched my stomach in pain as bloody flowed down my face. Throwing the last row of punches,they spat yet again.

"Do not mess with us young one." The bigger threatened.

I stared at their monstrous silhouette as they walked further and further till they were too far to be seen.

I took out my phone and sent a text to someone I loved hoping that person would come.

Clenching my teeth from the pain I felt in my stomach,I got up. The impact of the punches lingered as my vision blurred. Everything wasn't clear and I limped with every step I took.

Soon,tears were flowing down my face.

Why do you have to suffer jungkook? Why are you crying? Didn't you said you were going to be brave?

Many thoughts overwhelmed my mind,with every second that passed suffocating me.

Tik. Tok. Tik. Tok.

The traffic lights sounded. Green man.

I took slow steps.

Steps too slow that the green man turned red.

Were you angry that I moved too slow too?

As I stood in the middle of the road, the headlights blinded my vision.

"JUNGKOOK ."

My ears perked up.

Then, I recalled the text that I had sent just now.

It was jin. Someone I loved.

But I'm sorry you have to see all these.

As I rolled over the car and landed on the road, I saw a blurred vision of someone running towards me.

The warmth from the embrace pulled a smile across my face.

"Hi jin"

"JUNGKOOK WHY?"

"Please..." He cried.

"Please don't leave me."

"Jimin,V and suga have left"

"Please don't leave..." He whispered.

As the radius of the pool of blood widened, I took jin's hands into mine.

"Thank you jin. I'll always love you."

"JUNGKOOK" A few drops of tears fell on my face.

"Don't cry jin."

As my grip around his hand loosened and fell to the side, I smiled for the last time.

Hearing jin's voice was enough. It made me feel at rest and I would live.

For him.

But it's time I got away from this devil-like world.

Goodbye. Goodbye jin.

Annyeong yoongi,v and jimin hyung.

________________________
A/n hello hello! Thank you to all readers out there heh I love you all a lot <3