A hopeful ending ; j-hope

The cold wind blew across my tear-stained cheeks and it sent a shiver down my spine.

Wrapped in just a cardigan as I walked past the Han river, all I could see was us throwing stones into the river, watching the ripples come and go. Crushed up in my hands was the letter from jin-he who left me too.

The feeling of losing something was so strong, the countless of sleepless nights that I had, had drained me of all the energy I had in my body.

The six different shades of grey ashes I had scattered, the six times I had cried, were all at this very place.

My life seemed to be in slow motion as the cars dashed past me. Dragging my lifeless body I continued walking down this pathway that bore our memories.

And the last thing I knew, I had collapsed.

-

I woke up to the white light that made me squint. Blocking the light with my hands as my eyes adjusted to the surroundings, I noticed how the walls were white.

"Welcome J-Hope."

This... This voice...

I rubbed my eyes once,blinking a few times and got up.

"Hope hyung!"

"Jungkook?"

"V? Jimin- everyone?"

"What am I doing here?"

"Welcome j-hope."

Suga said while offering a handshake.

"Welcome to heaven."

"We're finally reunited as 7 again huh"   namjoon smiled.

Just as I was about to give them a hug, their images started flickering. I tried grabbing them, only to realise they weren't the real them. They were images.

Words of disgust and lies surrounded me and I tried to ignore it.

I was confused.

A voiced yelled.

I'm just kidding. Do you think we actually want to be reunited.

No one helped us. No. We did not even try to help each other.

We were never one in the first place.

You have a disorder j-hope. You try too hard to keep yourself going. Quit talking about hope.

Why didn't you bring hope earlier then?

Hyung,

EVERYTHING WAS A LIE FROM THE START.

"Stop... Make it stop... Please..." I cried. I wanted it to stop but I was choking.

And from behind, I saw the flashes of evil from their eyes. Venom seeped through their mouth and their eyes turned bloody red. In that moment, I swore satan was controlling them.

I scrambled from my bed and rushed forward as they were dragged backwards, as if they were metals and a magnet was attracting them.

I wanted to grab onto their hands so badly but I kept tripping over.

My sobs became uncontrollable as I saw the flashbacks of them dying. The real them was still suffering, held captive by the Devils.

Gathering the tiny bit of hope I had left, I ran forward as fast as I could before the gates to hell closed.

The line of red light that flashed became dimmer and I knew I couldn't make it .

"J-hope..." Namjoon whispered.

" go... save yourself... " he continued.

" never ever give up no matter how tough things get... "

With that, all 6 of them disappeared into the depths of hell.

Everything became pitch black.

My eyes bloodshot.

And I was all alone.

If you could return and be by my side once again, I'll say with my head held high and with the brightest smile on my face ,

"My name is J-Hope and I will be your hope."

_______________________
Yerrrr finally the first ever not-really-a-story is done and I feel somewhat empty now :(

pcntimcnto thank you for helping along the way and all but you still suck very much :-)

And to all readers, thank you a lot too:') it means a lot to me and I mean it:')
( especially bloomyeol <3 )

Love you all a lot <3

Thank you for your support and all and maybe I'll write another story soon:')

And so... This marks the end of "best moments of life" !!

See y'all soon:')