Prologue

______________________

One is value his life with sincerity and loyalty in love and other one is only care about money and power....

One is mending his dreams with career and passion for life and other is breaking other's fort of dreams with a minute snap...

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

sometimes fate is the number one villian in life stories. At that times love is like a stranger who have no authority over life...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Prologue

Tears are rolled out from his eyes ..Pain stabbing his heart with its sharp edge ...

Atlast the fort of his dreams are shattered infront of his eyes...

You lose again Xian... You lose again... Just like others... your fate is also defined...

Wuxian, a 18 year Omega boy with a paining heart, he kneeled in the floor...

A manly Alpha figure watched the whole scene, shook his head and turned ,went into the shadow of darkness.

The figure doesn't give a glance towards the boy who kneeled infront of him.

Before going into the darkness, the figure mumbled "Useless piece of shit".

Then the man stomped outside the room...

______________________

Dear readers, this is going to be a slow updating story. Because currently I have an ongoing story. I don't have much time to update two of them simultaneously. If you don't have enough patience to wait for this story's update, please don't read it.