The day after

POV Cady

Phew! Sooo many things happend and I don't know, where to start. My auntie Gemma and I (and my big robot, called "BRUCE") fought against M3GAN. You know, M3GAN is.... no.... WAS a Model 3 Generative Android (that's the name, my auntie gaves her), custom-built for me. At first I was happy about it and I hoped, to find a real true friend in her or maybe she was almost a sister for me. 

But the things have changed, as M3GAN attacks Gemma. M3GAN always said, she wants to protect me, but this doesn't mean, that she can simply hurt me or my aunt Gemma. And so I decided - a bit heartbroken - that M3GAN must be stopped. So, I activated my giant robot BRUCE.... 

Now - one day after - I'm sitting in the living-room and starts to paint, while my auntie returns from work, greets me with a "Hi Cady" and closed the door behind her. "Cady?", Gemma asks again and sounds a bit nervous. "Here", I'm answering. Gemma entered the living-room and hugged me. "Hi", she repeated. "How was school today?" "Was ok", I'm answered. I'm going on with painting and Gemma sat across from me and watched me for a while. 

"What are you painting?", she asked curious. "I have no idea, what I can paint", I mumbled. "With her all looked so easy." "Are you talking about M3GAN?", Gemma wants to know and I nodded. "Listen", my auntie Gemma began her sentence, "it's not your fault. I've allowed, that she could take up too much place in our family. I just saw it, when it was too late and - well, you know, what happend." I nodded again. "I'm really sorry, Cady", Gemma said and hugged me again. "What do you think?", Gemma asked, and released from the mutual embrace. "Wanna something to eat? I could eat a little bit." 

I was following my auntie in the kitchen to help her. We both don't noticed, that "Elsie", the home assistant, "followed" us....